{34}Saying What Needs To Be Said

¿Chapter 34?
Saying What Needs To Be Said

Dedicated to mrsnancycarolinarios

¿•?•¿•?

    4:00pm June 18th, 2015

   Melania had just made it home from a relaxing therapy session. She remembered the therapist telling her to reach out to him for closure, that way she'd move on.  Tomorrow she'd go to her yoga sessions with that cute Hawaiian guy.
Stepping out of the elevator, she noticed two familiar figures standing at her door. Oh god, please don't tell me..
She hoped as she sighed and approached her door, it was her stuck up parents. The last thing she wanted to see today or any other day.

"Melania, dear. Good to see you." She held her arms out. Melania dodged them and went straight to opening the door. "Let yourselves in, like you always do." She mumbled as she closed the door.
"So, how was your day?"

"Fine, mostly. That was until you showed up." She mumbled the last half.
"Some water, please." Her father said.
"You've been here several times to know where the goddamn fridge is, thank you." She snapped.
"

No need to be so harsh, he just asked for some water."
"And there is a vending machine in the lobby. How much for a bottle of voss water? Fifty cents? A dollar? I don't see why you didn't buy one on the way up." She sighed, "Geez.."

She sat on the couch, trying to calm herself down. Looks like she needed to start therapy again from square one. Or maybe she didn't.
"Why are you here?" She asked.
"Too see you, of course."She blinked her eyes in disbelief, wondering where was all this venom and hatred is coming from.
"The case is over, you have no reason to be here. So I'll ask again, why are you here?"

"Why did you move all the way out here again?"
"I told you, the only medical school available, and the one I could afford, with MY money, is in this down." She replied. "And also, so I could meet new people, Alisha. Problem?"
"You do not call your mother by her first name-"
"Shut up, with yo dusty ass!" She snapped.

"Are you sure, dear? Or is it so you could be with your lil gangsta boyfriend?" Hearing her speak in AAVE was like hearing nails on a chalkboard. CRINGE!
"I moved so I could get the hell away from you!" She shouted. Surprise was written all over Alisha's face.
"Do you know how much y'all put me through? It honestly shouldn't surprise you this, y'all are terrible ass parents!!!!"

Now here she is, crying her lightskin biracial tears. She does this every time they fall out. Then Mason will swoop in to defend her from the thing he hated most, a black woman. Melania.
"Get out," Melania started, pointing at the door. "I don't wanna see you in my space, in this building, in my work, in this town, or in my life. Because god so help me, I will trip. Now, see yourselves to the door."

[A/N:] OMG she literally said 'Bitch, tha door' 👉🚪💅😭😂😂😋😂😂😋😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lmaoooo

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lmaoooo.. I'm gone😣😣😣