Chapter 34

As I opened my eyes, sunlight reflected off my lashes

As I opened my eyes, sunlight reflected off my lashes. I could see the bright burning sun from the corner of my eye, shining down bathing my face in its rays. Tilting to soak it all, I smiled lazily. The sheets shifted as I stretched my body, arms above my head hitting the headboard.

I glance sideways and find the Adonis's face, peaceful. His hand cupped my hip, snatching at any skin that was exposed. I move away but shift to straddle him, waking him up effectively.

I run my nail down his thigh. His hand grasps my wrist halting its movement making me smirk up at him.

"You're a little vixen," his voice croaky from overuse.

My eyes darken as I stare him down, "I'm your little vixen now."

"That you are. Staying apart was never an option." He leans forward, kissing me deeply.

I pull away breathing heavily. "We need a plan."

"Every single night and morn-" I whack his torso, which hurts me more than it would have hurt him.

"I mean taking down the bitch."

"Can we not talk business during pleasure?"

"Pleasure is over. And I'd like to take her down as soon as possible. So up and at 'em Thompson." I get off the bed and head to the bathroom. I hear him groan so I poke my head out and say, "You can join me if you'd like."

His eyes light up and I refrain from rolling my eyes at his one-track mind. "Always."

-*-*-*-*-*-

Going back to Medfield even for a mere five days didn't bring back the old me that didn't dare to do her worst. It just realigned me. I think.

Belinda was definitely surprised to find me back but she currently had the upper hand despite my return. She'd shown me what she's capable of. A direct hit. Murder really wasn't hard to imagine now.

Dad had selected to ignore my presence seeing as I would serve as a reminder of what his wife is really capable of. It hurt, but I was used to it.

Before school begun again, I had to arrange plans with Michael to get proper revenge. So we were planning out the details in his car.

"Ugh, Pennington is becoming a pain in the ass."

I glance at his iPhone seeing the said pain in the ass grinning widely at the camera, hands around his friends. I roll my eyes at the fact he even follows the guy he hates. His excuse? Information is more important than ego. Please.

"Hate his joy?" I didn't need the answer to that. "Just take away what makes him joyful."

"What are you proposing?"

I smirk, "Not just yet Thompson. But for hypothesis purposes, tell me what makes all guys happy? Or satisfied to be exact?

"Answer wisely." He chuckles.