69

"Is that really Jimin with pigtails and a pink frock?" You giggled as you asked his mother who was showing you the family photos.

"Doesn't he look the cutest?" his mother beamed.

"You probably have more embarrassing photos at your home" Jimin scoffed.

You laughed and poked your tongue out at him.

He had been  sulking in a chair as his mother told you more and more funny stories that he for some reason found embarrassing, and showed you all his childhood  photos.

"I'll go check up on the dinner" your mother in law got up and and walked out of the living room.

"You really shouldn't poke your tongue out like that when my mom is around" he said and motioned down to his crotch

"Small chilly pepper" you rolled your eyes and chuckled, remembering the story his mom had told you.

"You know it's anything but small" he said as he got up and walked towards you to sit down near you. You flipped through the pages of album, still a smile plastered on your face which vanished when his hand slipped beneath your dress.

"That's why I don't wear dresses" you tried to push it away unwillingly.

"Don't wear panties instead"

"Jimin I'm going to smell weird, your mom will know" you said blushing furiously as his hand did it's magic while you tried to control your moans, forgetting about the album completely.

"I'm sure she'll get over it" he said as he looked around to see if the coast was clear and then his lips came crashing on yours. You didn't hold anything back and closed your eyes, responding to his soft plump lips and insistently caressing hands. Lost in the kiss until you heard your brother's voice.

"I think it's going to rain in the evening, I didn't even..."

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG?" you shouted as you saw him casually sitting with Yoongi right in front of you and scrolling through his phone.

"oh hi," he said as he looked up from his phone and gave you a dimpled smile.

"You s-saw it...?" you asked, smoothing your light blue dress.

He nodded.

"Well you could've given us a heads up?" you stood up, hands on hips.

"About what?"

"That you were here?"

"Does it matter?" you shook your head at his response, throwing a cushion at him angrily and was about to walk out.

"Is she pregnant?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

"HYUNG!!"

"We didn't use any protection" Jimin replied matter of factly.

"JIMIN!"

Before you could strangle one of the two, Jimin being most likely, you thought about it, There was a possibilty. You had them ovaries and Jimin had... well, all the necessary apparatus to put babies inside you. And you were fifteen days late on your period too.

So you called Jimin to a side after the dinner and talked to him about.

"I-I can't believe I'm going to be a father" he said.

"You don't need to worry, it's not confirmed yet" you said as you felt a knot form in your throat. He had told you before marriage that he didn't want a wife or kids but you thought he would show a warmer reaction.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. It's too good to be true" his face lit up in a wide smile as he yelled happily and he hugged you so tight.