41

"What're you doing here?" You stood up awkwardly and pushed him away.

He took in your appearance, something was off but he still liked how you looked. Not your boyish dress obviously, but everything else.

"Hey, why don't you intro..." you heard Jony start.

"I'm not interested, sorry" he told them both 'politely' with a nod "Let's go," he grabbed your wrist and started walking away.

"Watch Kim take all the Doms and still claim to be straight" behind you Jony whined.

It was hard for you to keep up with Jimin's long strides and his grip on your wrist was hurting. Though you wouldn't admit either.

"Jimin stop!" you yelled, pulling your hand free at last. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, why am I here?" He started advancing on you "You end up in a resort with your friends on the day my parents invited your family for dinner, ask your aunt to text me to pack... pick you up, and then pretend like you know nothing?" He growled in a low voice, standing too close to you.

"I didn't ask her..."

"You're pretty good at acting, I must say"

"Thank you. Now if you don't mind, please leave me alone"

"Hmmm" Jimin rubbed his temple in annoyance, "Trying hard to get, so you can save face?"

"What's your problem dude?"

"Come with me," he grabbed your wrist again and semi dragged you to where his car was parked. He opened the door for you and pushed you in, not minding the fact that your head bumped with the roof.

"Do you mind?" you yelled.

"Jam in!" You saw your cousin screaming and running towards you.

"The fuck?" Jimin said, sitting in his seat and leaning in towards you so he could see what was happening.

"Jam in wait for me!"

"Weirdos" he pulled the gear and started the car. He didn't mind the fact that your cousin kept running after you for a while but then gave up.

"Why're you dressed so weird?" he asked.

"Why're you so obsessed with me?"

"I- I was just asking..." he cleared his throat and looked straight ahead. There was some electricity running through his body as he remembered the events that had happened between you and him.

Those perfect lips fighting with his for dominance.

And they were so soft...

And they tasted like peaches...

He wanted to feel them everywhere on himself. He wanted to stop the car right away and indulge into the sweet sinful pleasures of those lips again, but he felt awkward about it. He had this huge wall of ego separating him from you.

"Who're you texting?" He asked you as he saw that your attention wasn't on him.

"None of your damn business!"

The car stopped abruptly and he grabbed your chin, making you look into his eyes.

"Everything about you will be my business when we get married, hmm?" He said in a low, smooth, velvet voice and emphasised the hmm with a slight nod.

You stared at him, just stared for five seconds like it was your first time seeing him, with your lips shaped like an O because of his fingers pressing on your chin, then you yelled a yahhhhhh and grabbed his hair.

"Hey! What the fuck? Let go you crazy woman!" He tried to push you away but you wouldn't let go.

"You think I'm going to let you ruin my life like that? Bitch I will destroy you, you know what these bones are made of? It's steel, no wait, it's the thing wolverine's bones were made of! What was it?"

"Adamantium! Let go!"

"Yes Adamantium!"

"Can you fucking let go of my hair now?" He held your wrists to stop you from pulling it out.

"Make me let go!"

"Fine,"

That was it, the wall of ego crumbled and he pressed his lips to yours. He had been wanting it from the time he left you in the alley. So he kept his lips pressed to yours with his eyes closed, and his heart beating like mad drums until you pulled away with a gasp.

Because... it didn't feel right. Because you still had Jungkook's taste lingering on your lips. You felt like you were cheating on him, and you didn't want to. You had nothing with that man, there was no name you could give to that relationship... but still, you felt like it was wrong.

Jimin didn't know that though. He couldn't understand why you pulled back, why you didn't respond to his kiss like you had before. He looked at you confusedly and brought his lips closer to yours.

"I don't want to!" You told him but he just couldn't stop so he leaned in, his gaze fixed on your lips.

On an impulse you covered them with both of your hands and shook your head, your eyes fearful.

That was when Jimin realised that he couldn't get it, because he didn't want to force you. His heart felt like it was hurting, but he didn't let it show.

Instead, you saw the warmth leave his eyes and the aloofness return to his attitude. He pulled away from you and pulled the gear, getting the car to move.

"I don't know what happened in the resort that made you avoid my touch, but you need to make up your mind. Either you will have to say no to your parents or you will have to give yourself to me when we're married"

"I don't think I will give myself to you though"

"I think I will take you anyway"

"The fuck? You need to make up your mind too. Either stop touching and feeling me all over or stop demanding me that I say no to your proposal"

"Okay. So if I stop demanding you to say no, will you let me touch you?"

"Definitely not!"

He looked at you and raised his eyebrow, tilting his head a bit, as if saying that's why I keep demanding you. The he fixed his eyes on the road again.

A/N:

I saw Taehyung's post on weverse and it broke my heart. I hope he finds his happiness soon, I hope whatever is bothering him disappears and he can be genuinely happy, just like he deserves to be 🥺🥺