16

You hated men's toilets.

But that was your only choice at the moment. You stopped texting Yoongi and came out of the cubicle, to wash your face and freshen up.

You splashed your face with water, totally not noticing the person standing behind you and staring at you.

"Cute" that someone said and you turned around to find a tipsy guy standing in the doorway. He had locked the door, you guessed.

"Uh, thanks. Ima leave now." You bowed to him and started towards the door.

"You don't have to bend to me, I'll bend over for you daddy..."

"What?" the fuck? Daddy?

He came at you, running like a small girl, and latched his arms across your neck.

"Daddy your lips look so tasty, mind if I get a taste?" He asked, his face inching closer.

"You-are-like-fifty-years-older-than-me!"You tried to push him, slapping his hands with each word.

"I've been lonely for so long, nobody wants me saying I'm all loose... but now I've you so let's kiss...."

He started bringing his lips closer while you were shaking your head violently as you closed your eyes and pursed your lips, still trying to push him away.

But his stinky breath was the only thing you felt before that loud sound of bone crashing against bone.

You opened your eyes slowly and saw a guy standing just near you, shaking his hand.

"W-wow"

This time it was you. You had to say it because honestly this person right in front of you was unbelievably handsome. His sharp jaw line was even prominent from the side view and as he turned to you, your jaw dropped further. His skin was definition of perfection.

Those  plump beautiful lips looked so inviting and kissable, and his hair was so thick. Damn it was so thick even though it had a lot of gel applied, you wondered how it would feel without the gel. Probably very soft and very fluffy.

He had a seductive scent that threw your already raging hormones in a chaos and you just couldn't stop staring at him. He gave that guy now several feet away from you a glare and then looked back at you.

"You're drooling" he rolled his eyes as he noticed you starring and gave his jacket a jerk before moving towards the door

"Wait... who are you?" You asked.

He turned towards you and arched an eyebrow.

"Someone who saved you from a drunk rapist?"

"I... I mean your name...?"

He smirked.

He just stood there, smirked and gave you a once over as if trying to put you in your place or something and then left, just like that.