33

Jungkook had planned to take you to a ski resort outside the city, have fun there while playing in the snow, have a nice dinner in the resort's Michelin winner restaurant and bring you back before the crack of dawn.

But it so turned out that both of you found yourselves in middle of nowhere, surrounded by creepy old trees, wilderness and snow, freezing your ass off and cursing at Jungkook.

Because once you were out of the city, Jungkook realised that he was going to run out of gas and so he decided to take a shortcut, that was supposed to help him reach the resort before he ran out of gas completely.

The plan didn't work and the car stopped right in the middle of that secluded, creepy supposed-to-be shortcut.

"Why are there no cars passing by?" He mumbled as he blew onto his cold hands and jumped on the balls of his feet, trying to stay warm and looking at the dark road.

"Oh I know. Because apparently only two people were dumb enough to leave their warm homes in a shitass weather like this!" You said with your teeth clanking like a metallic denture. You were already angry because that jerk Jimin had messaged you, this was the last straw and you wanted to punch someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't know Saera had used up all the gas. I should've checked before trying to.."

"Yeah well I guess we're both gone die now"

"Don't be like that..."

"Don't be like what? Realistic? Come here, let me just..." you waddled like a penguin towards him and started punching his arm.

"I'll get a fire started!" He bent his head and walked away, you followed.

"Where are we headed? Do you even know this place? I'm not saying I'm scared but like what if we got a polar bear attacing us like sure I'm strong but I can't go against a polar bear!"

"Polar bears live on the poles only and there are no poles here!"

"You're dumb!"

"Come here!" He threw an arm around your shoulder "I'm not going to let anything happen to you baby boy, Okay? Even if it's a polar bear I'll beat the shit out of it for you,"

"I can do that myself too. Thank you very much. But... Jungkook, it's not safe to go away from the road. I think we should stay inside the car and wait for a vehicle. There can be wolves and other shit outside"

Jungkook looked at your miserable state and his heart ached. This wasn't how he had wanted it. He wanted you to watch the forests covered in thick snow and the beautiful snowflakes still drifting down on them. To ski with him, holding his hand, laughing loudly and to forget about all your troubles while having a hearty, warm meal at the resort's restaurant.

Not this.

"Okay, I guess..." he mumbled, hugging his own body close that was freezing.

"Come here!" You held his hand and got into the laid back seat of the car. At this point he was shivering badly and you knew his thin sweater he'd purposely worn to show off his muscles wasn't doing a great job at keeping him warm.

"O-okay, look. I'm wearing a t-thick sweater so..." you took off your coat and put it around him. He looked so innocent, so vulnerable in that moment that you just couldn't help melting for him.

"N-no you wear it I'm fine"

"No y-you!"

"Okay, l-let's..." he pulled you into himself so you were sitting in his lap "Let's share t-this..." he said in a husky voice as he wrapped the coat around you as well, while your cheeks burned red as you felt his hard thighs beneath you.

I mean, you had always wanted to feel them but like...

"J-Jungkook..."

"This way w-we can share our b-body heat..." he murmured, as he pulled you down with him on the seat, spooning your body with his. He buried his face in your neck and you gasped. Not only because his lips were cold but also because you heart skipped a beat when his moist lips made contact with your skin.

"Who said you could be the big spoon? I'll be..."

"Shhh...let's just..." he pulled you closer, if that was even possible "Let's sleep..."

You submitted.

You submitted to his peaceful breathing on your neck, his warm hands around you, his body covering yours protectively.

It was all too good to be true.

Deep down you felt elated because he was the same celebrity you'd always loved and you never imagined in a thousand years that one cold January night you'll be out in the freezing wild, wrapped in Namjoon's furry coat along with him, depending on each other's body heat for survival.

Neither had Jungkook ever thought he'd have you to himself so close, so in his reach, wrapped in his arms, breathing peacefully. Well not that peacefully since you both were shivering and your teeth were chattering as the temperature fell a few more degrees or probably because you stopped moving.

"Y-you know you've s-such a s-small waist I-I love i-it"

"S-seriously? R-right w-when we're a-about t-to d-die?"

"W-we're not d-dying! W-we'll live f-for a l-long long t-time, h-have t-two daughters a-and a s-son and..."

He kept talking but you couldn't focus. Your mind was getting engulfed by darkness just like your body was getting numb with every minute.

"J-Jungkook, are you o-okay back t-there?" You asked after sometime.

"I'm o-okay because I'm j-jk" he said his famous line and probably chuckled too.

"I'm dying though..." you murmured as you drifted off in an uneasy sleep or probably just went unconscious from the cold.

A/N:

Thank you so much @anislein  for this fabulous cover it's hot hot hot uwu