40

There was no sign of Nari, your cousin anywhere, even though you kept looking around everywhere for what seemed like an hour or two. It was as if she'd just vanished.

But somehow you found Jony standing in front of you with hands on his hips.

"You need to join our club!" He demanded.

"Listen..."

"When you get dumped by Jungkook it'll be your only source of solace!" He crossed his arms across his chest and rolled his eyes.

"Wha-?"

"Oh is that shock on your face? Well let me tell you, Jungkook is a player and he'll throw you away sooner than you think. I mean obviously you'd want to end your life after he's done with you just like..."

"Listen to me you little bitch. I've my amazing parents and my four awesome brothers. And also our family cow Nancy. Jungkook is the last person I would want to die for. But you're like parents who? Oh I get it, You wanna fight, right? Let's fight!" you rolled up your sleeves.

"Whoa calm your tits hoe!"

"Oh I will calm your tits for you!"

"You will?" He gave you a flirty look.

"Uh..." you face heated up and you gulped. What in the name of penne pasta?

"You think you can top?" He started walking towards you, trying to look into your eyes while you were furiously trying to avoid his.

"Don't come near me! Don't! Don't you dare!" you started backing up.

"Why don't we..."

"No no no!"

"Just kidding you probably don't have a dick to begin with. Come with me I'll show you around"

"I've already seen enough, thanks!"

"I'll introduce you to your new friends aka our club,"

"I don't want to join your club"

"Don't be such a rude little shit and just join us!" he glared at you.

"Okay whatever. I hope I never see you again though"

"Aww cute. Now follow me!"

He lead you towards the elevator and you walked outside with him, towards the pool area. He was constantly chatting about luxury clothing brands, best manicure services in Seoul and other stuff that you would prefer doing laundry over.

"Hey Sandra, where are the others?" He asked a woman sitting on a bench near the pool, wrapped in a pink bathrobe.

"Do you really gotta upset me more? Like it's a cold day I can't wear my bikini, I would freeze. And you come over ruining my mood!" She pulled out a small box from this huge bag and started fixing her makeup, without looking at either of you.

"Ugh please, even last time your dick was showing through your bikini"

"Fuck off Jony, It's not like you don't want one. Who's the snack though?" She turned towards you and removed her sunglasses.

"Yeah what's your name though?" Jony asked you.

"Uh, Kim D..."

"Kim, Hi!" She gave you a bright toothy smile and waved. She was actually very pretty and had a voluptuous body, complimented by a gorgeous mane of hair.

"I was thinking maybe you should do the drag makeover for him?"

"What the.."

"Oh my yes! I've all my supplies in here!" She pointed at her bag "Yes it would look so nice on her-him... whatever..."

"No way! My aunts are more than enough!"

"You're aunts are drag queens too?"

"What? No!"

"Well, honey you about to look fab. Come here. Come on!" She stretched a hand towards you.

"No. N.O"

"You're refusing me because I wasn't born a female, right?" She gave you a deadly glare.

"What? Why would you even say that...? Ah fine, do to me whatever you want! Bring the pain on" you soghed, sitting down near her.

"I knew you were a sub!" Jony rolled his eyes again and took a seat as well.

"I'll just put on a wig for you and some light make up to see how you'd look as a girl"

One hour later you were staring at yourself in the mirror, touching the wig she had put onto you and admiring how nice the make over looked. It was light, and pretty. Giving you an ulzzang look.

"Whoa, I could easily mistake you for a girl" she said.

"Nah looks the same to me, you know. Like Kim with makeup and without makeup" Jony commented, still tapping on his phone just like he had been through the whole session.

"It's so embarrassing, I need to wash it off" you sighed.

"Yeah go ahead get a dunk in the pool I don't care"

"What do you mean?" you glared at him, not getting why all of a sudden he wasn't interested in any of it.

"Well Sungmin, my boyfriend, needed to talk to Jungkook so he told me to keep you busy" he gave you an unamused smile, rolled his eyes and got back to his phone.

"Don't be the asshole you are Jony!! Kim honey you look beautiful! Both as a boy and as a girl!"

"You didn't have to make a clown out of me to keep me busy though!" You clenched your fists.

"Well you wouldn't agree to making out with me so makeover was the last resort... Wait, are you referring to how your face looks right now or the fact that I fooled you into getting it?"

"I'll break your tiny bones bitch come here!" You rolled up your sleeves and was about to lunge at him.

"Is fighting the only thing you ever do?" you heard a raspy voice from behind and stood up abruptly. As you spun around, your foot slipped and you'd have fallen in the pool if those strong muscular arms had not caught you.

"J-Jimin...?" you mumbled.

"Hello, Crazy peach" he smirked.

A/N:

I NEED ANSWERS!!!

Is that Taehyung moaning in the background of my time or is it just my imagination?