43

Jimin dropped you off at your home, where you were greeted by your aunts at the door. The elder one stood in shock while the younger one bashed you for staying the night away.

"No, what do you think you are huh? Just because you got that horrendous boyish clothing you think you can stay the nights out? Say something unnie!"she called her sister for help.

"W-why do you look like a girl?" She asked, utterly confused.

"No not that! Listen y/n, you need to act like an adult woman now, you are getting married soon and I'm pretty sure your in laws won't have it like this! You see when I got married..."

"What's going on?" You heard your father's familiar voice and that was your cue to leave your aunts standing and run towards your father.

"Dadaaaaaaa!" You screamed like a little child and threw yourself into his arms.

Your father then bashed your aunts for bashing you, while your brothers watched with disgust as your father supported you even though you were in the wrong according to the family's code of conduct.

You stayed with your father all the time, chatting and asking how things were back at home. He had brought you a lot of gifts, home made food and what not. Your brothers were gathered all around you as well, all of them watching you fondly as you told your father about your life with them.

Your aunts brought an end to the lovely family get together when they peeled you off of your father and took you to a room to dress you up.

They made you wear another dress that you hated and did your make up.

Your elder aunt looked pissed and kept asking questions about how you got that wig and make up when you came with Jimin

Your brothers obviously objected to your dress and tried to wrap you up in coats again but your aunts pulled out fruit knives and your brothers had to give in.

After everyone was ready, Yoongi drove your aunts while Hoseok drove you, your father and Namjoon to Jimin's home.

It was a lavish mansion, and had a victorian touch to it, unlike Jungkook's contemporary house. Mr and Mrs Park welcomed you at the door with huge bouquet of flowers, while Jimin stood sulking at the back, hands in his pockets.

"You're so pretty!" She exclaimed as soon as she saw you "I've been waiting to see you for so long!"

You gave her a small smile and nodded. It was so awkward. Jimin kept glaring at you and when nobody was looking you poked your tongue at him and scrunched up your nose. You saw a ghost of a smile on his face but it vanished when your father started chatting with him. His family led yours inside their spacious home, into the extravagantly decorated living room.

"I can't wait for our Jiminie to get married. He'll looks so handsome as a groom. And oh my, his kids!! They'll be so cute I can't wait to be a grandma and babysit those small cute little Mochis!" his mother kept talking while holding your hand.

"Give the child a break!" Mr. Park replied grumpily.

"Don't mind him. He's always grumpy like that. You know what, Jimin inherited my looks but his temper came from his father, but I'm pretty sure he'll become a nicer person once he's married and not like..." she stopped when her husband glared at her.

The maid brought you drinks as you all sat in the living room, you just in front of Jimin. He kept looking at you while chatting seriously with your father.

"I thought you had another son too?" He asked your father but you could tell that his question was meant more for you, while you tried to avoid his eyes as you started sweating.

"Yes he just went abroad. He's really nice too"

"Does he look a lot like y/n?"

"As if"you elder aunt rolled her eyes "Do tell me Jim in, wasn't it hard to find y/n at the resort? What exactly happened?"

"I'm going to check on the food," Mrs. Park stood up and let your hand go finally.

Your younger aunt shifted in her seat and motioned you to get up too. "Go after her!" She mouthed.

"I'll help you with... uh..."

"Oh you want to? You don't have to but yes I'll love it if you make yourself more comfortable with us!" She held your hand again and led you to kitchen.

The two maids smiled and greeted you when you entered and Mrs park introduced you to them. Bitna and Yuri were in their middle twenties and had been working with them for a few years.

They were both really nice to you and started sharing various recipes right away.

"Mrs. Park taught us how to make these, she learned them from her mother in law"

"I'll teach you too, don't worry. I'll teach you how to make all of Jiminie's favourite recipes!"

"What're you two conspiring against me?" You heard Jimin's voice and then felt his presence right behind you soon.

"I'm going to teach her how to make your favourite cookies" She pointed at the plate in front of you.

"You're already forcing her into doing chores? Not fair!" He stretched a hand towards the counter and you felt him against your back. Your breath hitched as he brought his hand around you, so his arm encircled your neck and his head rested on your bare shoulder as he bit into the cookie while facing his mother. Your cheeks burned and you refused to look anywhere except your toes as you felt his warm breath on your neck.

"I'm going to get the dinner plates!" Mrs. Park giggled and rushed out, followed by the two maids.

"They look so cute together!" you heard them on their way out.

"Hmm, you in these pretty clothes will be the death of me" he whispered in your ear as he nuzzled your neck.

"Drop the act Park!" You rolled your eyes and pushed him away.

He turned you towards himself and smirked.

"We're going to be husband and wife soon, gotta learn how to act like a couple already, don't you think?"

"I hope my father would see through you soon and say no to your parents!"

"What do you mean by that?" The playfulness disappeared from his eyes as he regarded you with now venomous eyes.

"Uh...t-that you're an asshole?!"

"Watch your pretty little mouth before it gets you in trouble!" He leaned in and snapped. Then he picked up the dish with cookies and smashed it against a wall, and left, leaving you shocked as his mother and the maids came running inside.

A/N:

Listen, I know some of y'all think I'm a sadist and into bdsm and shit because I leave all the chapters at cliffhangers but that's not true... entirely... i mean😛

So the reason for the cliffhangers is, I like cliffhangers 😕 Like I love not knowing what's going to happen in a story and i d k I love staying excited for an update or episode the whole week. My freinds hate but I love ongoing kdramas because I love waiting for new episodes. Obviously not for months but like a week is fine 😅😅 I d k it just excites me, and that just unconsciously effects my writing style too.

So I hope you guys don't hate me for it and bare with me💜💜💜💜

And remember I love you guys 💖💖💖 stay hydrated, do exercise regularly, wash your hands thoroughly and eat loads of oranges and dice to boost up your immunity uwu