45

me: No give me an honest answer

Are you actually a psychopath or some shit?

IfHeadacheHadAFace: I don't have time for this

me: But fr what was that all about?

You throwing plates and all?

I didn't tell my fam because yoyr mother asked me not to

Just spit the shit out now

IfHeadacheHadAFace: Why can't you ever talk nicely?

me: Oh

Okay I'll say it very nicely

Fuck you ☺️

IfHeadacheHadAFace: No

I'll be the one fucking you.

Soon.

So if you don't mind

I've got work to get back to.

"Baby?" He heard a feminine voice as his mother entered his room with a tray loaded with snacks and a glass of juice. She placed it on his side table and brushed his hair with her small, delicate fingers., look adoringly at her son.

"Yes mom?" he said, eyes still glued to the screen.

"Baby why did you smash the plate? I asked you not to lose your temper in front of the guests?"

"She... she got on my nerves mom..."

"Baby listen. You know out there are many beautiful, Genuine, strong and kind girls. And y/n is one of them. Baby only a very lucky guy can find them and you should be very happy that you're so lucky. I know baby, she's so real and kind. I can tell, not a single part of her is fake except that horrible hair, but other than that, she's worth dying for"

"You know I didn't want this marriage," he said, not really listening to all the good and the weird things his mom said about his fiancée.

"But you do now, don't you?"

Jimin stayed silent. It was true. Every little interaction he had with y/n made him want her. But he wasn't willing to admit it.

"Baby, I've to tell you this. When you marry her, you have to treat her like a queen. You need to respect her and love her. Always put her before yourself! You shouldn't be like your father. He ruined not only my happiness but his too. You need to remember this sweetie, you can only be happy if your partner is happy. If a compromise need to be made, you should make it. If one of you needs to step on their ego, you should do it. Baby promise me you'll try!" She held his hand and patted his cheek.

"Mom..."

"Promise me!" She insisted.

"Promise... I guess"Jimin yeilded finally, looking at his phone.

A/N:

More updates since we self quarantined and got nothing to do 🙂