57

You tried ur best to tell him about your slight anatomic difference to what he preferred but you couldn't find either the words or the confidence to do so.

And every time you looked at him, you wished you were just born a boy so it wouldn't be so complex. You just wanted that so badly in those moments when he would sweetly wrap his arm around your waist, or brush the hair at your temple, or gently dab your face with a towel after a bicycle ride or just blow on the wound you got while running away from him in the gardens after doing something mischievous.

So you started putting small letters around the house, giving him hints as you had already taken the job of cleaning around because you didn't like free loading off of him and that job gave you the perfect chance to write and hide those letters for him. He didn't want you to do the cleaning but you did it anyway.

He also took you to the broadcast station where he introduced you to several celebrities and you finally got the chance to meet your queen Sunmi.

Jungkook seemed quite pissed off as you stared with wide eyes at the gorgeous woman in front of you at the studio where she was being photographed for an ad.

"It's enough, we'll leave now," he held your hand and started almost dragging you out.

"Let me take a picture! Just one!" You begged both of them.

"Okay, I'll take a selfie. You stand here with me" he threw a hand on your shoulder, pulling you to his right and stood next to Sunmi so she was on his left.

"But I wanna stand next to her!" You pouted.

"Here we go!" He ignored your pleas and took the selfie, then gave you a "satisfied now?" look when he was done.

"Can you p-please let me take a picture w-while you're posing?" You asked her "I won't upload it anywhere, I just wanna see how you would look through my camera"

"I'm getting late for my own shoot," Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"Come on Jungkook, let Kim be I won't snatch him away" she laughed "Yes sweetie you can take as many as you want, I'm on a break anyway."

"Fine, I'm gonna leave for my shoot and you better take good care of my baby" he squished your cheeks while his speech was directed at her.

She cooed at how cute you two looked together, clapping her hands together, and then pushed him out the door. 

"Sorry I cannot change outfits though," she smiled as she stood in front of the canvas.

"T-that's okay"

So you took a picture while she was posing and both her manager and photographer were seething with anger. You rushed to her to show her how it came out.

When she looked at the picture, her eyes grew wide and her lower lip trembled.

"H-how is this possible...?" She asked, running a hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry I'm just an amateur..." you scratched your head.

"Exactly! How is this possible for an amateur... that's a raw photo right there, no effects, no photoshop and I look 90% legs and my figure looks so great...."

"Uh..."

"Give him the camera!" She told the professional photographer "Hurry up!"

You were handed an expansive pro camera by a sulking photographer and Sunmi started posing. You would guide her along and took pictures that enhanced her figure and her beauty so much more than how other photographers did it because you had that female instinct that told you how she wanted it done. Everyone on the set went crazy when they saw the photos and how good they turned out. Her stylist ran off to tell Hwasa, who was at the same station too but in a different studio for her own shoot.

Hwasa called for you and asked if you could shoot her as well. Of course it was a yes.

Soon everyone was running around the station telling each other about how the photographer the world had been waiting for had arrived and you found yourself being swarmed by managers of celebrities to the point you had to give out appointments.

When Jungkook got back from interview and shoot, he was alarmed to find you trapped among so many mangers and thought you had created trouble. He punched a few out of the way and was ready to take them all down before you told him to calm down and explained the situation.

He was happy for you, and supported you, so he offered to drive you to the station anytime and helped you decide the timings.

And that's how you became a regular photographer at the station, you met all your favourite celebrities and got free merch and signed albums and tickets to concerts that were never happening. You couldn't believe how quickly you became the most popular photographer among the female celebrities. Your Instagram followers went up soaring from thirty five hundred to near thirty five thousands. Also things were getting better quickly (even though concerts were still banned) and Saera somehow found a flight to get back to Korea too.

Jungkook accompanied you to the station where he had an interview while you were shooting for a few ads. He told you he'd be going to pick up Saera later so you didn't have to wait for him.

When you were done with your work, you thanked the staff and went out to look for Jungkook. You wanted to surprise him since you finished earlier and wanted to accompany him to the airport. His stylist told you he would be heading to the waiting room and so with tiptoes you went there and hid behind some clothes hanging in a stand, ready to surprise him.

A few minutes later, Jungkook enterred the room, loosening his tie and throwing his coat away in rage. Before you could comprehend what was going on, you saw another guy enter after him. You couldn't see his face clearly because of the clothes and you didn't want to move in case it attracted any attention.

"Talk to me!" The guy yelled.

"What exactly do you want?" Jungkook turned around and faced him.

"You! I've told you several times, it's only you!"

"We broke up an year or something ago!"

"No we didn't. You used me and then threw me away. You were the first guy for me and then you just left me like it meant nothing to you?"

"You knew I would break your heart but you chose it. You thought you were some special snowflake. Now get out!" Jungkook yelled at him.

"I was straight. I changed for you. Then you threw me away. Why?"

"I told you to get out so do it before I call the security!"

"Is it because of that new short fuck you found?"

"There have been like fifty people after you. Don't you drag him into this!"

"You're going to do this to him too, aren't you? You will break him, make him surrender and then throw him away, won't you? Does he know about this hobby of yours?"

"No, I won't. We both love each other now get lost" Jungkook pushed him away.

"You think you can just go around hurting everyone and nothing will ever happen to you? You think there's no justice in this universe? No karma?"

"Don't you give me this bullshit again! No one told you to fall for me. Just leave, we are done!"

"He's a trap I know it. There's something off about him... Don't trust him."

"I trust Kim. He'd never deceive me,"

"You're not leaving? Fine. I will"  Jungkook went out angrily.

"Jungkook, listen to me!" the guy followed him.

When both of them were gone, you came out of your hiding place and looked around. you collapsed into a chair as your whole body trembled with the weight of words you had just heard.

He loved you

And he trusted you.

It wouldn't do with letters and stuff, you realised. You had to tell him. You had to tell him before it was too late.  

A/N:

readers rn: bitch it's already the 57th chapter how more late can it get