64

Jeon Jungkook found himself in a wedding.

In the fucking wedding of this guy he had worked with for a few times and Kim y/n, whoever she was.

When you left the place, Jungkook was broken. He saw you leave his home as his tears fell. He was angry at you, but more than you he was angry at himself. Why couldn't he just stop thinking about who he preferred to fuck instead of who he actually loved?

He moved away from the window and started walking towards the bed but his foot caught into something. Your fem boxers.

He picked them up and was about to throw them in the bin when the whiff of that flowery beautiful scent stopped him.

"That's..." he mumbled. He was at a lack of pronouns but his heart didn't even need any. It ached for you already.

He went back to his bed and thought about it. About you. Your smooth beautiful skin, your perfect curves and the way you had moaned when he touched you there...

He could've ignored everything and told you it was okay, he could've ignored the whole fucking world, told Saera and Sungmin to find some other damned place to bicker, ignored the fact that you were a woman biologically and just buried himself so deep inside you.

How bad could it have been? He kissed you and he loved it. He could kiss those lips knowing you were biologically a woman. He could kiss you all day... and just like that he started craving your lips again. And when looked down he realised he had a hard on.

He took a shower and thought of you. He cooked himself a dinner and you were on his mind. He slept and kept dreaming of you until he was about to go crazy. That's when he decided to go to the club. He kept drinking until he pushed your thought to the very back and when a guy told him to get into bed with him, he was ready. But then he saw you there again, said things he wasn't sure he really meant and pushed you away once more. He went to look for you but only could get a glimpse of you being taken away in a car. He pretended he didn't care and came back to the room where the guy was waiting but he was unable to do it. Nothing about the man in front of him turned on. No man turned him on any more.

As a last resort he decided to go back to his hometown, to his parents' home. Which was now only his mother's. Maybe going back where all of his traumatic past happened could get him out of the present he lived in.

He remembered his childhood when until the age of eight his parents were happily living together. Then one day his mother brought another guy and told his father she wanted him to explore his sexuality... simply meaning she wanted a threesome. Jungkook's father was a simple man and he ran for the hills when he heard it.

His mother lived with this man she had brought and he sexually abused both him and Saera but his mother never listened, until that guy left them for good. His mother brought home more random guys and women who did the same thing over and over to both the kids when their mother was not around. But their mother was too hung up on the idea of finding her own fantasy she never cared about them. So he learned taekwondo to protect himself and his sister.

Some years later she found a guy who loved her and respected her, and he didn't treat Jungkook and Saera like the others did. Everything was perfect until his mother again tried to have another man involved. By the morning the two guys fell in love with each other and bid his mother good bye. That's when his mother finally decided to stop her chase and get settled. With a tree.