9

A/N: This chapter is inspired by that one video of Christiano Ronaldo where he surprises a kid on streets of madrid.
When ever my story is inspired by someone or something or some event  I will always give credits. So yeah I really liked that video of Ronaldo and i d k how y'all will react to this chapter, I m sorry if you think I shouldn't have done it but I hope you like it and it doesn't offend anyone.

****

"Okay so Jungkook, you've to try and look like you could really use some help as a homeless hobo." The director(PD) told him as the make up artist put on a wig for him. He rolled his eyes and checked through his phone.

This whole idea of dressing up as a hobo and surprising his fans on streets of Seoul was weird to him. He didn't know how much time would it take and honestly the whether was so bad it was making him cranky already.

"Ah, there you are, looking perfect" the PD looked at him after his make over was done and wished Jungkook had a bit less muscle on him so he would actually look weak and homeless.

They got to the venue and Jungkook set up a table for himself along with a small chair and wrapped this blanket around him which made it appear like he was weak since the blanket seemed to add all that mass, instead of his body.

He put up the sign "Arm wrestle with me for 3 $" and sat there. Good thing the beard etc hid the scowl he had because of how bad his mood was. He hated being in spotlight for this exact reason, the acting part. All he wanted was to wrestle someone and then leave, but wrestling wasn't just a sport. It was part of the entertainment industry and he hated everything other than beating people up as long as his feelings about it were concerned.

Everyone seemed to be in a hurry as they walked down the street and nobody gave him any attention while he was there looking like a poor, starving soul.

He stayed there, about to get drowsy when somebody knocked on the table.

"Hey" the high pitched voiced said and as he looked up, his mood changed instantly, like... on a 180 degree right away.

Because standing in front of him was that very guy he had bumped into, that day near the cafe. His crush. You.

"I'll wrestle you for three bucks," you said.

"Y-you will what?"

"I'll wrestle you. How about we make it 10 dollars? I'm a strong guy so..."

"I don't have 10" truth was, he didn't want you to lose 10 bucks but little did he know all you wanted was to help a homeless guy without hurting his pride.

"That's okay. I'll bet 10,  go with three"

Hearing that he understood your motive and that made him melt all the way more. His crush wasn't only very cute but also very kind.

"Okay, Let's do it" he said and balanced his arm on the table.

"Okay, Here's the thing Jungkook. You beat this guy and give him another chance" the pd told him through the hands free. "Then you beat him again, and when he starts getting embarrassed, you remove the blanket and your beard and surprise him"

But at the moment his head was spinning as your hand came in contact with him after you had taken a seat in front of him. He couldn't stop thinking how soft and smooth your hand was and how beautiful you looked with your tongue sticking out and your eyes determinedly set on the now connected hands.

Damn I wanna hold this hand for the rest of my life but in a better way, he thought.

"Okay, Go!" you said and put in some effort so it wouldn't look like you were pretending.

Jungkook put in a bit of effort too and had your hand going down instantly but before it could touch the table he decreased the force to a minimum.

And there it began. Jungkook didn't want you to loose because he liked you. You didn't want him to loose because you were under the impression of him being a homeless probably starving person, and wanted to give him the money.

"Jungkook what're you doing? Get him down already!" The PD yelled.

But he didn't. And so both of you sat there looking at each other and not putting in any effort to beat the opponent.

"Listen man do you want your 10 dollars or not?" You said after some time.

"I want you"

"What?"

"I-I..."

That was your chance, instead of pushing his hand, you pulled it on your own side and had your hand touch the table.

"Ah shit man!" You stood up dramatically and shouted "I cannot believe I lost!"

"B-but..."

"Okay perfect timing Jungkook! Go for it!" The PD instructed him.

"Ah no. I will loose my money now. I love my money and hate losing it but that's what we agreed to!" You kept saying in the dramatic voice and pulled out a crisp 10 dollar bill your parents had given you before sending you to Seoul. You placed it on the table.

"Eat a warm meal with that, gain some strength and then be ready because I will come back and win next time!" you told him.

"Give me your number" Jungkook asked just before you could leave.

"Um, my number?"

"So I can call you for a re match!"

Maybe this guy needs some money for food and his blanket looks so worn out. I could help him find a job and everything so why not? He doesn't know I'm a girl anyway so I guess it's safe... you thought and wrote your number down for him on a paper.

"I think he's leaving Jungkook!" The PD kept shouting at him but Jungkook didn't listen. He was in aw.

In aw of that beautiful person standing in front of him, smiling and encouraging him. A smile lit up his own face as he watched you wave to him and disappear.

"So cute" he mumbled.

"Are you nuts?" The PD arrived and scolded him but he was just too happy to acknowledge the guy getting mad at him.

"Let's do it another day..." he patted the guy on his shoulder and walked away, staring lovingly at the piece of paper that was way too precious for him than it appeared to anyone other than him.

Maybe his life would finally start making sense...

A/N:

Jungkook your sister seems to have other plans 😐 🤐

Double Update because it's our angel's birthday 🎂 🎂

Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook, live a happy and long life you talented bunny I wish I could sing only 2% of as nice as you do😞