60

Pleasure.

That was the only thing that controlled Jungkook's life.

And he knew he loved you.

And he knew he had never really actually thought about your body in that way as to how it looked. He had only thought about how much he loved you and the... pleasure.

Now he wasn't so much sure about the pleasure part.

This basically wasn't't his preference and it confused him.

"Jungkook... d-do you really mean that? Is it really that big a deal for you?"

"this isn't how sexuality works Kim! I can't just love you when I'm a homosexual!"

"I-if if you think that way..." you told him, sniffing, but not really telling him how your heart felt as if someone had ripped it apart. the pain that was above every single emotional and physical torture you had ever been through "Then I respect that but just..."

"Please wear your clothes. I can't..." before he could complete his sentence, you heard noises from downstairs. someone was yelling and making a huge racket.

Jungkook gave you one last desperate look before heading out of the door. You Put on your bra and shirt and then wiggled into your jeans, completely forgetting your fem boxers in the process.

"What's going on?" you heard Jungkook yell.

"First you send the chauffeur to tell me that I am going to go live with our parents because you're... you're dating Kim? As if I don't know he's getting married to God knows who. Then this asshole comes waltzing to the airport to tell me Kim is a girl? The fuck is going on?"

"Jungkook, you won't believe it. That person is a female!"

"I know..." Jungkook replied.

"You do? Well, what you don't know is that he- she's trying to get close to you just so she can get famous" you heard a masculine voice say. It was the same voice you had heard back at the studio. It belonged to a guy you faintly remembered as Jony's boyfriend from the resort you had been to with Jungkook.

"That's not true!" you said from behind them with tear filled eyes.

"Hey Kim!" Saera rushed to hug you "I was so worried about you all the time!"

"H-hey..." you mumbled, not really meeting her eyes.

"She did all of this to get closer to you and get everything she has now! Her insta following went up, she got to live with you in this place, and I don't know what else. She's basically engaged to someone else but they probably have a lot of money so she doesn't really mind. She's two timing both of you! She just wants you for your fame!" The guy went up to Jungkook and held his arms.

"No, I swear..."

"Why didn't you tell me then?" Jungkook asked you, still with his back at you.

"She told you only after I found out!" he put his hand on Jungkook's shoulders who was now shaking with rage, resentment and sadness.

"Jungkook I..."

"Was it fun?" Jungkook asked, looking down at his own feet.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Was it fun playing with my feelings?" he finally turned towards you and you saw his eyes. They were red and glossy, and burning with hate.

"J-Jungkook no, I..."

"You saw me falling for you, and you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Let me just..."

"Knowing that I didn't like women, you led me on until I couldn't go back?"

"I tried to tell you so many times..."

"When? When did you?" he rushed towards you and held your shoulders with a grip so painful you winced "When did you ever? At the resort, with that woman.. do you know what I went through and how much it took to forget that?" he asked, shaking you.

"I t-tried..."

"Don't lie to me! Not anymore!" he let go of you and you stumbled backwards.

"I love you Jungkook. At least I never lied about that!!" you screamed.

"I.. I don't need your love! You are a liar! A deceiver! You acted out so much when you found out I knew you from before I met you but you never said you were a girl..."

"I am not! I am.. I am a b-boy..."

"Really? Then show me!" he walked towards you with quick steps and tore your shirt in a single move. The buttons went flying around before you could even blink and there it was, your compression bra the only thing covering you in front of three people. But the way you gasped and tried to cover yourself didn't soften him, he was still looking at you with disgust.

"Jungkook what the fuck?" Saera pushed him away and took off her own jacket to cover you "If you really like him.. her then why does her gender matter?"

"You knew my sexuality, still you tried to change me!"

"What about you, if I was a real boy, that's what exactly you would've ended up doing!"

"Yeah but you're not!"

"Don't do this to us Jungkook. We're more than what we're fighting over..."

"Look at the all the nerve she has" the guy spoke.

"Stay out of it Sungmin!" Jungkook warned him.

"I told you he-she whatever was a deceiver,"

"Please Jungkook, I never lied. This is how I've felt all my life. This is how I identify..."

"I don't care how you identify. Get out!"

"You said it didn't matter when I.."

"You're lucky you're a girl because this is the only reason I'm not hitting you"

"Jungkook!" Saera yelled.

"Get out! GET OUT!" Jungkook yelled louder.

"You said you loved me! Can't you just..." you felt a stinging pain in your cheek as Sungmin slapped you with full force. You stumbled and fell to the ground while Saera screamed and rushed to help you. Jungkook's eyes went wide for a second and his hand twitched, curling into a fist but he didn't do anything.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Saera yelled at Sungmin and slapped him hard, just as he had done to you.

"It doesn't hurt" he smirked at her.

"Tell her to leave," Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"I hate you!" she yelled at Jungkook and then turned to you "Kim, you should leave now. I will talk to him later okay? Come. Come with me..." she held your hand and walked you out. "I'll give you a ride, okay?"

"I'm fine. Just tell him I never meant to hurt him. I texted him about it but someone else... replied..."

"That's Sungmin's old habit. He always steals Jungkook's phone whenever he gets the chance. He wants to check up on who Jungkook is dating and all the suff. He's a psycho freak"

"Just tell him that I... I am sorry... I really am..."

"Listen Kim. If he really loves you he'll forgive you and if he doesn't than what's the point? He would've let go of you even if you were a boy biologically"

"What about you? Do you hate me too?"

"I am disappointed a bit... I mean, if you were a biological guy I could've hopped on a good di- I mean it doesn't matter I like you all the same. It's not your fault we never asked you about your biology and just assumed things. If you do feel like a boy then for me, that's who you are. I told you I support you and always will" she smiled at you, cupping your cheeks.

"T-thanks Saera I... But why does Sungmin hates me so much?"

"Come with me. I'll tell you everything over a coffee" She walked you to the outside of their place. You walked out with her wiping your tears and stopping just to take a last look at the place which you had considered home, where you thought you had found love. A last look which probably didn't see the two tear filled eyes staring at you from the window, seeing you leave.