36

A/N:

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU 🥺🥺

Yo move I'm gay!" A short guy holding an expansive Versace bag stood in front of you, demanding space on the couch as you sat there waiting for Jungkook to check you guys in.

"There's pretty of vacant spaces around?"

"I-said-move!"

"Ugh," you groaned and moved to the right. He seated himself, patting his bag.

"So like you're a top or bottom?" He asked.

"Straight"

"Nah you don't give the straight guy vibe. You look like trans bottom which is like the most superior species you know?"

"Oops. You got me" you replied in a tired, bored voice.

"See?" He clapped his hands " I knew it Jungkook was fucking you!"

"Can you not?" you turned towards him angrily.

"I knew it when I saw you with him. At Mikrokosmos" he winked "You're exactly his type!"

"Listen,"

"I've condoms" he winked.

"Keep them,"

"I kind of don't need them. My boyfriend is a bottom too" he sighed. Then he lightly hit you with the pillow "You lucky bitch how come Jungkook bring you to a resort like this and you're being spotted for the second time with him like tell me bitch what did you do to him!" He wiggled his eyebrows. If you weren't so tired you'd have gotten along really well with him. He was actually nice and very cute.

"I don't know, spilled my coffee over him?"

" You lucky hoe! He's such a daddy omg like I can't even get a top and there u are with the hottest dude ever like the most handsome guy on this whole planet like I would literally die if he so much as looked at me I mean yes come fuck m..."

"Okay stop"

"Like look at that back I'm drooling what the fuck I'm dying... How does it feel when he hits it huh? I bet..."

"Honey let's go!" Another guy who had a blue sweater and white jeans on, appeared, holding out a key for the guy besides you. He had light brown hair, a perfect smooth skin and plump beautiful lips.

"That's my boyfriend," The guy beside you smiled. "Baby this is Jungkook's new um, whatever"

The blue one gave you a brief look, that could be described as of extreme loathing, hate, every negative feeling ever combined and then quickly turned back to the other one.

"Let's go," he mumbled.

"I'm Jony by the way, short for Jun Ii, they sound almost the same but like Jony is cool...I'll see you around." He winked at you and hurried after the blue guy.

Jungkook arrived a short time after and took you to the room, turned on the inverter for you, went to bring you breakfast while you were changing (you just slipped a bathrobe on after getting out of the almost damp clothes) and you both ate together in silence while stealing glances at each other.

"I'm sorry I got you into all these weird situations"

"T-that's okay I can take more than this"

"You can?" He smirked, gently sliding a finger along your exposed calf.

"Stop man it's so weird!"

"Sorry" he chuckled "Can't keep my hands to myself" he got up, and threw his jacket over himself.

Then he had you tucked into the bed.

"I'm leaving for the gym" he told you.

"Noooo stay!" You pouted, fisting his shirt.

"I thought you didn't like me around?"

"I kind of... I mean I hate being alone..."

"You need to sleep. And I need to work out. I'm leaving a key on the table for you, if you wake up and want to go check out the resort. Your phone is near it too, charging"

"Uh- thanks..."

"Anything for you," he placed a chaste kiss on your forehead and ruffled your hair, smiling brightly.

You stared at him in awe. He was magnificent. His broad shoulders, sharp jawline and those damn mantiddies..

That right there in flesh and bone, scratch that, in muscle and bone was the physical form of desire. And you wanted him.

He wasn't just attractive, he was super attractive, kind, loving , generous... a perfect man.

"I like it when you look at me like that," he smirked.

"Go away" you pulled the sheets over your face and turned your back towards him, laying on your side.

"See you soon princess!" He bent down and kissed your cheek.

"Eww gross!" You rubbed your face with your sleeve and heard him chuckle on his way out.

But... he called you a princess...

Princess.

He had called you princess.

And for the first time in your entire life you liked being called one.

You slept peacefully, the soft mattress absorbing the soreness from your muscles. However you didn't wake up like you should've.

You.woke.up.with.cramps.

A/N2:

If anything about this book is offensive to anyone, I'm really sorry 😓😓😓 I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings I really don't so even there's something you find offensive please understand that it wasn't intentional 😓😓

Also a beautiful cover by @caramel_macchiate 😍😍😍😍