62

A/N: This chapter may get a bit homo and has such references too and you need to have an open mind to read this otherwise the chances of you regretting reading this chapter are 125% {also because there is a BIG cliff hanger at the end} so um... you can skip it but please I don't want any hate in the comments towards anyone. We all are humans and we all deserve to be respected. and please understand that it's a story and I am supposed to write all the parts no matter how they are 😖

"Bro, hey! Wake up" someone shook your shoulder and you opened your eyes to see Namjoon's tall figure standing over you. You had fallen asleep in the couch holding your father's hand.

"hyung.." you murmured, rubbing your eyes and looking up at him.

"I'm glad you're back kido" he pinched your cheek and hugged you "but you need to get some rest. Yoongi is already here and hoseok will be coming too. Let me take you home baby"

"I- I need to go and..." you mumbled incoherently.

"Come on," he helped you get up and walk out.

"Namjoon. Where's the plastic surgery department of this hospital?" you asked him after some thought.

"I think it's near the burns unit. They put it on the map in the lobby... wait a minute, y/n?" he turned towards you and held your hand, looking at you in confusion.

"I want a g-gender reassignment surgery..." you told him, looking downwards. It was breaking your heart to say that. You loved your body though you never said it out loud. You were completely comfortable in it even when you wore compression bras and baggy clothes to hide your figure and appear boyish.

"It's about that jerk, isn't it?" Namjoon asked.

"It's the only way. The only way he would accept me..." a tear rolled down your cheek but you were too pre occupied to address it.

"What the fuck y/n? How can you say this? Do you even know what you're talking about?"

"You said you would support me..." you looked up at him.

"I would. If you felt uneasy with your body or if you wanted this for yourself but you don't! You want to do it for some dude who probably wouldn't want you even if you grow a dick and what then? What are you going to do?"

"He would if I just... I'm going to do it. Maybe I don't want this but I'll do it"

"It's not a fucking joke! I won't let you!"

"I don't need your approval! I'm going to the department, get it done as soon as possible..."

"Okay. Listen to me. Calm down. Have you talked to Jungkook about it?"

"No"

"Do you know how he'll feel about this?"

"No"

"Then just go talk to him first. Please. Think about how you would feel about it. I'm not going to ask you to think about dad or how he's suffering already but please do think about yourself"

"I don't wanna waste anymore time..."

"Please. Take my keys. Talk to him first, okay?" he handed you the keys and you decided to listen to him again. You rushed out to take his car and drive it to Jeon mansion.

The guards told you that Saera had left for Busan and Jungkook wasn't home either. You stood out there thinking about what to do. You didn't even know Jungkook's new number. Then as if an epiphany, it hit you.

Mikrokosmos.

You drove to the notorious club and went running inside. The guard didn't stop you because he thought you were going to see Jungkook again.