53

You were fuming but also kind of happy.

Jimin's messages had your head all messed up and you wanted an out of this. You walked out of your room into the living room where your aunt was speaking loudly, with a bowl in her hand, beating up some batter.

"I don't understand it. Why're you guys trying to put the date behind? You don't have a reason to? If anything we need to make it quicker!"

"Jin has to be here..."

"Yes? And he can't buy a plane ticket and get on it?"

"You know travel has been restricted globally, Besides, I don't want her to have an average wedding. She's my only daughter..."

"Oh please don't flatter yourself" your older aunt started "You're making it like she's your real biological daughter when she isn't! All she's doing and has ever done for you is waste your money and energy. You were barely getting by, and when you brought her we were relieved because we thought she'd give your house a feminine touch, even when we knew you couldn't support all of them financially. And don't deny it, that was exactly the reason you wanted her there. But what did we get? A boy with a vagina"

"Noona!" Your father yelled but the damage was done.

You stood there unable to move, talk, cry, heck even breathe! You stood there like a stone statue until Someone bumped into you.

"Aish y/n can't you... hey? What's wrong?" You heard Hoseok's voice, and he started shaking your shoulders.

"Y/n!" Your father came running towards you too and held you "Princess w-what's wrong?" He asked.

"I-is that true? Am I really n-not your daughter?"

"Y/n honey I'm your father. It's the biggest truth, there's no other..."

"Yes he's not your father. We don't even know who your real parents are. So for fuck's sake get your act together and try not to make any more problems for us!"

"Shut Up!" You father yelled at her while hugging you tightly.

"Tell her it's not true. Tell her please! Tell her I was born to you!" You cried.

"It doesn't matter baby. None of it does. I'm your father. That will never change!"

"He brought you home so you could act like a girl and be a feminine figure to hold their home. And look what you turned into!"

"Y-you adopted me for t-that?"

"Baby..."

"And let me also tell you why you're the one getting married to Jimin instead of my precious daughter... hey put me down!" She yelled as Yoongi and Namjoon appeared out of nowhere, picked her up and took her to the second floor while she kept thrashing around.

"Y/n baby, listen to m..."

"No! I'm not going to listen to you, or anyone in this family! You all kept lying to me all these years! I won't believe anything you say anymore! Everyone I considered family betrayed me except Nancy!" You yelled, getting up and pushing both your father and Hoseok away.

"Y/n!" Hoseok mumbled.

"Who're my parents? How could you take me away from them?"

"Y/n calm down and let's talk" Yoongi came down and sat calmly in front of you on the couch while Namjoon looked at you anxiously, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"No. I won't. I'm leaving here. I don't want anyone of you to contact me ever again! I'll find everything about myself on my own!"

"No, stop! Please don't leave!" Your father asked of you in a broken voice and your heart hurt for him but you were blinded by the sudden surge of negative emotions your aunt had evoked in you.

"That's why you never cared whether I wanted to get married to Jimin or not, right? Because I wasn't your biological daughter?" You said through gritted teeth. Maybe he knew already about Jimin, but just didn't care enough. You thought. Maybe he just wanted you gone while pretending he loved you.

"Please don't say this. I'll let you do whatever you want just stay here and listen to me!"

"You'll let me do whatever I want? Well, thanks for that. I'll tell you what I want. I'm leaving here. Don't ever contact me again! Ever!" You rushed outside your home, never looking back.

You ran out until you were out on the main boulevard. You stopped there, hands on your knees, trying to catch up your breath.

"Hey child!" A police officer tapped your shoulder "You need to go home we're having a lockdown here!"

"B-but... I don't have a home..." you mumbled.

"Kid you need to get your shit together and leave here. I'll give you five minutes!" he said sternly and moved ahead to disperse the crowd.

And just before you thought nothing could get worse, it started raining. A heavy downpour that had you soaked instantly while you looked around, trying to figure out what to do. There was no way, no place to go, no person to go to. You'd even left your phone at home in all that chaos and at this rate you'd probably be going to jail tonight.

You sat there, sobbing silently, arms around your knees and wondering why was this happening to you. And then, through your silent sobs, and maybe prayers, you heard a soft voice calling out for you.

"Why in name of...?"

A/N:

WE NEED TO HAVE A WORLDWIDE ZOOM MEETING AND SING SPRING DAY INSTEAD OF ATTENDING THOSE SHIT ONLINE CLASSES!!!

Like BTS came up with spring day years ago and it's for the Sewol ferry accident but those lyrics just fit in so much with the times we're living in.

I miss my friends so much, my old life, everything. And when Taehyung and Jungkook sing
"The morning will come again
because darkness no season can last forever" I just- omg my heart just-

So yeah let's have an event like that and show BTS and army and the world some love and hope 💜💜💜

Also thank you guys for recommending me all the nice shiz I've got so much on my watch list I love y'all so much I don't deserve you omg u so nice to me I- 😭😭 💜💜💜