1

So when Kim Seok Jin called you to his place in Seoul, stuffed you up with the finest bulgogi, took you to a paint ball arena and bought you a new x box, you knew something was up. And you realised you were right when he told you he was leaving for Europe for a freakin whole month. You had to stay home and care for your three elder brothers.

You were pissed when he packed the bag and waved an adios bitchios in all your faces. Yoongi and Hoseok headed to their music and dance studios right away, while Namjoon had a date with some high maintenance girl so he didn't stay back at home either.

So you were all alone, holding Jin's phone plus wallet that he left in your custody and fuming with anger. You took his phone back to your room and threw it somewhere on the bed along with yours. Having nothing to do, You checked your social media

"Hi i sends 🍆 pics pls respond"

"Hi my name is Katy, wanna talk dirty to me? Click on the link below I bet you will like it😏😉😘"

"Nudes? I'll let you see my 🍆 😏"

Feeling sorry for these dehydrated cactuses, you closed your eyes and waited for your brothers to get home.

Sometime later, when you were half asleep, half awake, your phone dinged again.

Kooks: I want food:s

And you replied on instinct.

me: And i want to rip off you fucking ballsac bitch

Cut yo balls like potatoes and

Make Pringles outta dem

Kooks: 😦

Wot did i do?

me: how dare you ask me fr nudes😡

Kooks: i asked for food

And made a :s with that

How can you read it as nudes

Exactly how horny are you rn?

Then it hit you. It wasn't your phone to start with. It was Seokjin's phone, and probably a customer of his was asking for food. You never realised it earlier because you had the same model and same screen with your family photo. Pretending as dumb or drunk could get you out of this so...

me: heh

Very good

Please

Swag

Bye

Kooks: Do you think it's a joke?

Just because you're older than me you think you can be rude to me?

me: