50

"Now look at her parading into the house at 12 am" your younger aunt greeted you at the door with hands on her hips.

"It's 10:30 Karen" you rolled your eyes and walked in.

"Get your ass to your room!" She yelled.

"Y/n you're back!" Your father peeped out from his room and walked towards you happily.

"Dadaaa!"  You jumped onto hom, hugging him tightly.

"How was the bon fire?" He asked, giving you a candy he pulled out from his pocket. Your aunts eyed the candy enviably but didn'tsay anything.

"It was nice" you smiled as you opened the candy and put it in your mouth.

"Good, you need all the good energy you can get before you married in a few weeks"

"What do you mean few week?"

"We're thinking April or May. Ain't nothing more beautiful than a spring wedding"

"Dada? Can you consider me too here? My opinion?"

"You... you don't want a spring wedding?"

"No I... Dada, I..."

"Just say it if you don't want it, Jimin will gladly marry my daughter. Nari is prettier and more feminine than you are or ever will be!" Your elder aunt said, siting down in front of the television "what a tacky television" she commented.

"Noona can you please not?"

"Whatever,"

"Y/n, Jimin and I are going fishing tomorrow. I'm going to talk to him and assess his personality, See if he's good on the inside too"

"Dad, you know I'm just twenty, right?"

"I need to call him but my phone has no charge. So I'll need your phone"

"My... Oh, okay" you took your phone out and deleted your web search history, logged out of Instagram and changed Jimin's name to JM.

"There you go. I've only 20% of my own left so you better be quick" you handed him your phone and he went out to avoid the loud noise of television.

"Did you have fun?" Yoongi plopped down on the couch near you, opening a can.

"I can't believe you guys are letting this happen to me" you sighed, curling up in a small ball.

"If you don't want it, you should talk to him about it. He loves you more than us, maybe he'll listen to you" Yoongi replied, sipping from his can and scrolling through his phone.

"Why is my little dumpling sitting here looking all sad and unhappy?" Namjoon sat beside you, putting his arms around you snd pulling you closer to place a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I don't want to get married," you pouted.

"Trust me, none of us want you to get married," Namjoon replied, patting your head lovingly.

"I do," your younger aunt replied, raising her hand, holding a knife she was using to peel potatoes.

"I don't!" Your older aunt raised her hand holding the remote control and then resumed shuffling through the channels.

"But the thing is," Namjoon continued "Dad loves you a lot, and you know that thing about him, he really knows the reality of a person you know like he can see through them. Personally I don't like Jimin for you, but maybe he's seen some potential in him so yeah"

"But I wanna choose my own person,"

"You should feel grateful someone like Jimin is willing to marry you" your aunt reminded you.

"Yeah, like he's rich and handsome and has a nice job. You've basically hit a jackpot. No one other than him would care for you" the other one put in.

"And all he likes in you is probably your hair. Which is fake" they started laughing.

"I swear I won't hesitate..." Yoongi eyed the knife in your younger aunt's hand.

"This! This is the kind of woman I aspire to be!Her son liked a girl so she had her run over by a car! I'll do the same to my Bomgyu's girlfriend" your older aunt pointed towards the tv and gave out a shrill laugh.

"But why do I have to get married so young!" You threw your hands in the air, hitting Yoongi's can. He watched it fly out of his hand and land a good five meters away, demanding some movement from him which he obviously wasn't going to grant. So he just gave you a disgusted look and closed his eyes, crossing his arms around his chest.

"Because my brother is finally done..."

"CAN YOU GET ME ANOTHER CAN PLEASE?" Yoongi yelled at her.

"Millennial" your aunt rolled her eyes and resumed watching the television where a handsome guy flipped the table In front of a woman dressed in Chanel.

"Here you go," your father came back, holding out your phone to you. "Someone called Jk texted saying they were taking their sister to the airport and asked if you wanted to come see them off in the morning,"

"Uh... Jk... said that?"

"Wait, y/n?" Namjoon turned to you and glared. He and his iq 148. Obviously he wasn't going to miss but then again, your dad came to your rescue.

"Seolha, get me the soju I brough with me. Tonight I feel like drinking with my sons"

"Yayyy!" You stood up.

"He said sons!" Your aunt narrowed her eyes at you.

"Let her be Seolha! Come y/n, you can join us too but don't you drink too much, okay?" He ruffled your hair.

"Hmm" you beamed at him, nodding vigorously.

You would do anything for him, even if it was getting married to Jimin.