35

"So you know, there are two way roads and then there are one way roads so you think that I'm a one way road but I'm actually a two way road who likes to identify as a one way road" you told him, moving around your hands as you explained.

"I don't know what you're talking about but two way road sounds good too"

"Look Jungkook, I don't have a dick!"

"That's a lame excuse"

"I swear!"

"I don't believe you"

"Okay, here..." you ripped off your kimono and it landed on a bunch of bunnies.

Wait, why am I wearing a kimono? You thought.

"Oh...that's not much..." he said, staring at you. More specifically at your crotch.

You looked down and saw a tiny little organ you had never seen before, not at least between your own legs.

"What? How did I get a..? And why are there so many bunnies around us? And what is that goat doing in that corner?" You pointed at the white old goat who was chewing on some grass with a bored expression on it's face.

"Let's do it" he grabbed your waist and pushed you down on the bed.

"No Jungkook I can't! Wait, this is not right. I... think a bunny dropped a carrot on the bed. There is a fucking big carrot below me and it hurts. Let me go Jungkook"

"It's okay Kim, I'll be gentle..."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SPAGOOT"

"Kim...?"

"Uh?" You opened your eyes and looked around. It was a rickety old vehicle, and the ride was really bumpy. You found yourself sitting comfortably in a lap and your head resting on a strong shoulder. You looked up to find a shocked Jungkook with his arms locked around your waist.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Jungkook! Did I talk in my sleep? What did I say?" You asked him after you realised you had been dreaming about a telling him you were not a guy biologically while being dressed in a kimono and surrounded by a whole gang of bunnies, growing an extra organ and getting seduced by him and that too under the careful watch of a wise goat.

"You said something about not touching your dick. I swear I didn't touch you!"

"Where are we though..." you looked around and saw an old man driving the vehicle. He smiled kindly at you. A goat had it's head between the two seats, peeping from behind, chewing on some grass.

"Hello!" He waved a hand, "it's me bambee.." he patted the goat's head while give you a hypodontic smile.

"He picked us up... He's nice, not very good with hearing though. He's going to drop us at the resort nearby" Jungkook told you.

"And that carrot... it's your... uh..." you shifted uncomfortably in his lap, feeling his hard on.

"Sorry about that... I-I didn't mean it to happen..." his cheeks turned red all of a sudden "The ride was too... uh...wild and all the friction uh..."

"I'll get off..."you mumbled but he strengthened his grip around your waist.

"We're almost there, and there's no where else you could fit in..."

"I think the tyre is getting flatter, I'll go and check..." the guy said, never minding your conversation and got off.

"I'll get off too..." you announced, trying to get up.

"Stop!" Jungkook held your arm and brought you back down on himself. His heated eyes looked into yours and it was as if the equilibrium between you two changed. As if he suddenly held all the power. As if you were the one yearning for him. He cupped your face with a hand and brought his own closer, slowly.

"J-Jungkook..."

"I want you. I want you baby. How long are you going to resist this... Don't you see? We're so pefect together... this... this thing between us... why, why isn't this affecting you...?

"Because... because I'm different from you..." you lied.

A lie... Because it was affecting you. Your body was feeling feverish, so much need coarsing through your veins you thought you'd lose your mind. It felt so heavenly, so good, had you so vulnerable.

And Jungkook, well he was already high on the feeling of how you felt in his arms. Light like a feather, soft like a plushie, and that flowery feminine scent of yours... It did things to him. Your pretty eyes, that had sparkling galaxies trapped in them...staring into his soul, your sweet parted lips, plump and pretty like roses dipped in honey, apart in shock.

It was all too good to resist.

He gulped as he stared at them and slowly leaned in.

He hesitated for a moment before pressing his own moist lips to yours and you melted. You melted into that blissful kiss as you let him glide his tongue on your lower lip, then on your upper one and then just let him plunge it in.

"Kim..." he panted after breaking the kiss that felt so brief yet so much like an eternity "You'll be the end of me..." he groaned lowly and captured your swollen lips again.

"Sorry about the.. oh..." the driver opened the door to his seat and his jaw dropped.

"Sorry uh..." Jungkook mumbled, pulling back a bit.

"Man don't ruin me bambee for me" he complained as he climbed into the vehicle (Yes he climbed inside)

Bambee baaed in agreement, still chewing on the grass.

The rest of the ride was quiet.

A/N:

I hate braces 🙂

But I love this beautiful cover by bangtanislovely uwu it's so amazing 😍😍😍😍😍😍