37

Ignoring the one million notifications on your phone from your family, you texted him.

me: when r u coming?

Jk: u want me to? 😏😏

me: noooo

Don't

give me half an hour or smtin

I gotta do some shit

Jk: 🤨

What?

me: A vajana needs my attention

Heh

Jk:

me: just gimme some personal time okay

Jk: Just say u wanna watch boring straight porn n go.

me: Ewww gross wtf

Jk: You've fifteen minutes

I'll be coming over soon 😉

The thing was you knew your gangster periods were hitting this week, but you had left home unprepared. You were wearing your panties but had no pads or tampons on you.

So you rushed to the washroom and grabbed the toilet paper, and used layers of it as a pad. Then you peeped out of the room to see if you could get any help because you knew it wouldn't last long. You walked out, looking around. Would there be a place that sells something like that nearby?

You walked, taking baby steps, with your back against the wall, hoping you'd get help by some miracle.

"Stop right there!" You heard a voice.

You slowly turned around and faced the person.

"You bitch!" She yelled "what're you doing here?"

It was your cousin Nari, daughter of your aunt who was currently in Seoul (the one who had forced you into that dress) She was an inch or two taller than you, more lean with sharp features and considered herself the prettiest girl of the district. Whether someone agreed with her on that or not was entirely another thing.

She was wearing a rainbow-ish crop top showing her cleavage, thin straps to hold it and a short denim skirt. You wondered what her mother would say if she saw her precious virtuous daughter in that.

"You!" You grabbed her and dragged her towards your room.

"Let me go whore!" She yelled again, scratching your wrist and neck but you somehow managed to get her inside.

"What're you doing here?" You asked.

"I'm here with my boyfriend and other friends. For once mom is out of the town and I'm living my life. What about you?"

"I just... somehow ended up here..."

"Well your fam is looking for you. Yoongi my man is mad and Namjoon, that cutie pie is calling every place he knows. Mom told me." She said, twirling a lock of hair on her finger.

"Listen, I need help. I'm on my period and I got nothing on me"

"I've a tampon in my purse. Where is it,?" She searched her pink canvas bag for it and pulled out one. "Now pay me"

"Uh, how?" You took the tampon from her and turned your back towards her, putting the thing in it's place.

"Ask Yoongi to date me!"

"That's incest!"

"And you're gay"

"I've not figured it out yet but even if I was, I would be proud. There's nothing wrong about two adults loving each other no matter what their gender or race!"

"Exactly. Me and Yoongi are both adults"

"He doesn't love you though"

"Make him love me then!"

"You've a boyfriend!"

"Yeah well I like Yoongi more!"

"Not my problem"

"Yeah, well your period is not my problem either give me back my tampon!" She jumped on you, pulling at your hair. You started pulling at hers and it turned into a wrestling match as both of you fell on the bed. Somehow you grabbed the front of her shirt and the thin strips came off.

"Ooops"

"Yahhhhhhhhh!" She cried out, looking at the torn shirt and was about to land a punch on your face "That was my favourite shirt!"

"Stop your phone is ringing!" You cried.

"It's my mom. Fuck!" She grabbed her purse, pulled on your bathrobe that still had a tiny bit of blood on it and hurried towards the door, wiping off her tears "I'm telling her!"

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this!"you yelled after her, grabbing your jacket and about to leave after her.

And at the exact same time she went out and you were expecting the door to close, Jungkook entered the room.

A/N:

IM BACK AGAIN WITH THE PRETTY PRETTY COVERS!!!!

This beautiful cover by @ughcanwefuck 😍😍😍

And another colourfull masterpiece by @gimme_my_jams 💜💜💜

Thank you so much guys for being a part of this book and taking the time and effort to create these gorgeous covers 🥺🤌💜

I'm gonna fix a ppt and then maybe update the next chapter too 😉😉😉