28

Shit.

You shouldn't have put the alarm on snooze for the fifteenth time.

Now you had to run.

You splashed some water on your face and put on a skinny blue jeans with a large white sweater and ran out, snatching a sandwich from Hoseok on the way out he was just about to bite into.

You grabbed your bicycle and started towards Jeon mansion, hoping Jungkook wouldn't be there.

You reached the place sooner than you had anticipated and the guard let you in through the main gate but your patience had to be tested at the front door. You kept ringing the bell and no one answered.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" A very angry, half naked Jungkook, with hair all tousled up opened the door.

"Oh it's you," he leaned against the door frame, a wide bunny smile on his face as he studied you. "Did you finally decide to drop the act and be mine?"

"Fuck off Jungkook, your sister hired me to teach her photography"

"What? Why does she need photography lessons for?"

"I have no idea..." you said, trying hard not to look at his drool worthy abs.

"You can look at me you know," he leaned in towards you "after all this is all yours" he said as he held your chin and made you look into his eyes.

"Ahem nope" you cleared your throat, and looked away "I just want you to tell Saera I'm here"

"KIM IS HERE SAERA" he yelled over his shoulder and then turned back to you. "You can come and wait inside my bedroom" he winked.

You narrowed your eyes at him and then looked away again, yawning.

"Both of us could use some coffee, you know. Saera takes a lot of time to get ready"

"Actually I would love to have some..." you mumbled incoherently.

"That a good boy! Come in!" He held your hand and semi-dragged you inside. He walked you through the living room and into the kitchen, making you sit on the stool while he walked towards the coffee machine.

"So why didn't you show up yesterday" he asked.

"I had a blind date"

"What? But... I thought you were single..." Jungkook turned to you, a gloomy and confused expression on his face.

"I am. That's why I went on a blind date..."

"But... I..."

"I'm just gonna take a nap. Wake me up when Saera's here..." you yawned again.

"Why did you go on that date?" He asked.

"I don't know mmph" you waved a hand at him, went stumbling to the couch and collapsed on it.

Jungkook proceeded with the coffee, his spirits down because of the date thing. In his head he could picture you with a cute girl just like Saera, laughing and falling in love.

And he didn't like that.

He wanted you for himself.

He poured the coffee in mugs and walked towards the living area. He sat in the couch opposite to you and studied your face.

You were there in a half lying half sitting position, eyes closed and mouth gaping open. And you looked cute.

"Hey Kim!" He said softly as he got to his knees in front of you and brushed your hair to the back. "Don't go out on dates with random girls. Just be mine. I'll give you all the love and attention you need baby" he said as he gently kissed your forehead, inhaling in your sweet flowery scent.

And... he just couldn't get enough of it. He just couldn't let go of you like that, he wanted to stay there and keep looking at the fascinating person in front of him, so beautiful, so delicate. He could crush that little bratty spirit without even trying, that's how powerful he was. But that's not what he wanted to do. All he wanted was to spoil you with his love, money and power, to make you happy, to protect you from anyone who wanted you hurt in any way, and do so many other things too...

So he kissed you again as the feelings overwhelmed him, this time on your cheek, right near the corner of your lips.