Chapter 23: Tania Possessed?

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"Gohan, this is going to take some time, so I need you to go into the other room with Tania until I get the results... alright?" Bulma asks politely.

Nodding my head, I exited the room and walked into the spare room Bulma told Tania to relax in and saw her sitting on a bed looking a bit worried.

"Gohan... There's something wrong with me..." Tania says.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm fading away..."

"Fading? You're not fading." I reassure her.

Tania gave me a blank expression and stared at her palms. "But Gohan.."

"Here, maybe you should get some sleep. Bulma says getting your results will take awhile." I smile.

I need to go clear my thoughts somewhere else for a moment.

Closing the light then shutting the door, I strolled into the living room and took a seat on the couch. I wasn't alone for too long since Vegeta walked by giving me a irritated look.

"The girl is different," The saiyan prince says with an unusual calm tone in his voice. "I can sense something off about her."

Different? What does he mean by that?

I didn't reply and got up off of the couch. Suddenly a scream pierced through our ears. Vegeta glared at the room Tania was in and began to walk towards it. I pushed my way into her room and saw that she was laying unconscious on the floor.

"Tania!" I ran to the girl.

Scooping her up into my arms, I tried to wake her up.?Hey! Wake up. Are you okay?"

 No luck...

"I heard a scream..." Bulma runs into the room. She was trying to catch her breath.. The scientist took a look at Tania and gasped. "Gohan, is she alright?!"

"I don't know.." I repliy while looking at her. "She's still alive, but there's something not..."

"WATCH OUT YOU IDIOT! THE GIRL ISN'T HERSELF!!!" Vegeta suddenly shouts at the top of his lungs.

All of a sudden as I felt a increased surge of negative energy, Tania had tried to throw a strong energy blast at me. I leaned sideways and the attack only managed to burn the left upper side of my purple gi. I letted her go and backflipped next to Vegeta.

When I looked behind me, half of Capsule Corp and West City was burning down in flames. Bulma had fainted as soon as she looked at what Tania had done.

"All those people!"

"I'm going to..." Tania mutters while slowly standing up.. "K-Kill y-you all!"

Vegata's and my eyes widened in shock from what we heard. There was a evil aura forming around her body as she got into her stance. When I looked into her eyes it had changed from a dark brown to a bloody red.

"Why?" I ask while clenching my fists.. "Why did you just do that, Tania?"

"She's being controlled." A person speaks.

I looked to my right to see Piccolo glaring at Tania.

"Piccolo!"

"Hey kid." He says with a smirk before taking a look at Vegeta. "Hmph, so you're here too... i'm not surprised."

Vegeta tsked and stared straight ahead. The evil emanating from Tania's body had gotten stronger and full of energy. I knew that if we were to fight her, the fight wouldn't turn out so well.