Chapter 27: Death Of Two Warriors

"Kill all inhabitants of the earth." I say with no emotion as I flew off towards the nearest city.

Descending, I observed all the weak people who were walking on the sidewalk. Children holding onto their parents hands. Adults doing whatever job they had and then there was me...

"Excuse me miss." A gentleman with a nice black suit calls. "What are those ridiculous clothes you are wearing? If you want to be living or even visiting this city, I strongly suggest that you wear something more sophisticated."

I began to get annoyed as the man kept speaking. "What do you think today is? Halloween? Why are you wearing a tail kid?!"

"Shut up, you weakling!" I insult the man giving him a glare.

The man gulped. "O-Of course I was just j-joking. If you don't mind, I think I have some business to attend to."

After that, he started squirming off. Everyone near us had witnessed everything and began to stare.

"What are you idiots looking at?!" I yell, clenching my fist in anger. "You want a piece of me!"

"Mommy..." A kid begins to cry while holding onto his mom's leg. "She's scaring me!"

"Lets go son. This woman is obviously insane and needs help."

The woman had taken her son and disappeared into the streets along with everyone else who was at the scene.

How dare she call me insane! I'll show her what's insane!

Extending my palm, I charged an energy wave and shot it straight into the city. A large explosion combined with lots of screaming was then seen and heard. Walking through the huge stack of bodies, I continued my reign of terror.

All the citizens had looked at me in fear. Just like all the other cities i've been to during the past few weeks, the folks had began running. I laughed as I watched all of them stomping on eachother just to get out of the city. Some of them even got into their vehicles.

"Fools..."

Again, I launched an attack, only this time it was towards the buildings. I pushed myself off the ground as the city burned in ruins.

"TAKE THIS!" I scream while charging up a powerful blast.

This is the biggest city i've been to so far and i'm getting bored already. I might as well just use a strong attack to kill off everything at once.

After releasing the blast, I laughed as I watched everything take place. No living soul in that city was still alive. Every man, woman, child, plant and animal was dead.

"There you are." A voice says from behind. I turned to see a man with black spiky hair with a scar on his right eye and left cheek along with two bald men, one was short and the other was tall with three eyes.

I crossed my arms and sighed, swinging my tail as they continued to examine me.

"I don't know why we couldn't sense you Tania, but when you released that attack we were finally able to locate you with no problem." Says the short man with a grim expression. "Luckily, we were near the city, but..."

"We were too late." The man with the scars states. He faced away from the city, unable to watch it burn down.

"Krillin, Yamcha look! Isn't that a saiyans tail?!" The tall bald one points out.

"You mean this?" I ask, having the brown tail appear to my side. "To be honest, ever since i've grown this thing, it has been helping me out in battle."