Chapter 24: Into The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

ETERNAL'S P.O.V

"Hmph, seems like those fools found a way to resist my control over her..." I say to Cell as he let out a small chuckle.

"They won't be able to escape the fate that child will have to face."

Brushing my bangs out of my eyes, I looked at the ring Eri had given to me from Thornkin.

It's been so long since I've seen his face. Is what Eri said true? Will I be able to see him again if I do this task?

"It'll be awhile until I can have complete control over her. For some reason, I can't sense their power levels."

"It's obvious they're hiding their energy." Cell concludes. I nodded my head and began to walk out on the grass. "Well, if they're not going to show themselves, we might as well lure them out."

"Eternal, what do you suggest?"

"We go on a killing spree across the entire world then maybe that'll be enough to have one of them fight us." I reply with a smirk forming on my face while letting my tail fall off of my waist.

"Wouldn't it be easier if we just destroyed them all right now?" The android ask logically.

"No... We mustn't kill them all right now. That wouldn't satisfy me." I answer still smirking, but with more of a angry look. "Besides, I would love to see the look on their faces as we kill every single living human on this pathetic planet."

Cell just glared at me, sighed then began to fly into the air with a small smile. "What are you waiting for then? This'll be exciting..."

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"Alright follow me you two." Dende demands, leading us towards the door.

We listened and followed until we made it to the inside. Dende then closed the door shut after telling us "Good luck."

"Wow, it feels exactly the same as the first time I came in here with dad."

"Ya, but you know that's just the gravity." Piccolo reminds me.

"I know." I say. "That's what father told me too."

"Gohan!" Piccolo calls, forcing me to turn to him. "We should start training immediately, we have only a day to get as strong as possible."

I nodded my head and sprung back onto the nice marble the time chamber had for the floor. I didn't have my saiyan suit on, but I guess it was alright since Piccolo can just automatically renew my gi whenever it gets dirty and damaged.

"Come on Piccolo, i'll let you have the first move." I smirk as I got into a srance.

Instantly, the namekian disappeared then reappeared behind me, grabbing my shoulders and throwing me backwards out into the white arena, following up with a powerful blast. Before the smoke cleared, Piccolo took the chance to charge at me, throwing an uppercut as he got in my range. I caught the attack then swooped under his arm so that now I was behind him and launched a kick at his back.

The strong namekian let out a small groan as he distanced himself from me. Charging myself to my mentor, I launched a wave of attacks that Piccolo managed to dodge or block, then received a kick to the face. I brought my foot up and also delivered a kick to the namekian's face. We then landed facing each other dead in the eye.

"Nice moves, kid" Piccolo compliments me with a small grin forming on his face. "You've been training well ever since Cell was defeated."

"Well..." I rub the back of my head. "Mom's been having me study, but somehow i'm still managing to put in some time to improve my skills somehow."

"Hmph. Well, we better keep getting stronger or else." Piccolo states, proceeding to rest his two fingers on his forehead. I hopped backwards and crossed my two hands, one on top of the other and began to fill energy into them.

"You sure you’re ready for this Piccolo?"

The namekian continued to smirk while continuing to put more energy in his fingers. "Please, how about you Gohan?"

We stood there, charging our energy, then at the same time, him and I released our prepared attacks on one another.

"Special beam cannon!"

"Masenko-Ha!"

DENDE'S P.O.V

After leaving the two friends in the chamber, I went to see how Tania was doing. She looked alright thankfully. Suddenly, I felt a familiar life force behind me and turned around to see that Trunks, from the alternate timeline, was standing right behind me.

"So this is where everyone has been?" The half breed says as he began to walk over to Tania. "Mother told me what happened with Tania..."

I nodded. "Yes. However the last teaspoons of the sacred water we gave to her won't last that long. Eternal is controlling her and i'm afraid we might not win this fight with her and Cell."

"I see." Trunks understood. "Say, where's Gohan and Piccolo? I had just felt there energies moments ago? Don't tell me they're in the-"

"Hyperbolic time chamber? Yes." I answer.

I began to walk out the room to the outside where Vegeta was training furiously non-stop. Trunks followed until he remembered and informed me that his mother had made an antidote for Tania, so that she might maybe be able to wake up for probably a day and a half.

"Really? That's great Trunks!" I exclaim.

FUTURE TRUNK'S P.O.V

We headed back to Tania's room and I took out the medicine mother had made and putted it into the cap.

"Here Tania, drink this." I order, lifting her head up and inching the medicine to her mouth.

"Hold on!" Dende cries out. I twisted my head to see him rubbing the back of his head. "You can't give her the medicine like that."

"Why not?" I question with a confused expression.

"Well, she's really knocked out and she won't be able to drink that all by herself." The namekian child explains. "The only way for her to receive the antidote is for you too-"

"No way!" I shout, realizing what he was going to say, causing a big scene. "She's Gohan's girlfriend! I can't do that to my younger mentor!"

"But Trunks.." Dende whines. "You're gonna have to do this if you really want her to wake up. Besides, i'm one hundred percent sure that Gohan will understand and plus the two aren't even dating yet. Atleast from what I observe."

"Wait. You watch them together?"

Dende began laughing. "I couldn't help it. Seeing how Gohan asks while with her is kinda humorous."

I guess Gohan does get a little different when he's around Tania. Though he tries to deny it, I know that he is very fond of her. Ah, if only Tania was around to make the Gohan of my time that happy...

"Fine, I just really hope Gohan doesn't go all super saiyan two on me once we explain this to him." I sigh while taking a deep breath then putting the antidote into my mouth and inching my lips towards Tania's until they were an inch apart.

'Aw man, I really hope Gohan won't get mad at me for this' I thought before finally making contact with Tania's soft lips. Slowly backing up, Dende and I witnessed as Tania stirred, but then began to open her eyes slightly.

"Trunks? Dende?" She identifies us. "What happened? Where am I?"