Chapter 42: All That Matters

After me and Gohan's little moment, Goku walked behind the boy with a smile.

"Gohan, I think you might want to turn around. There's a person who wants to say hello standing right behind you." I gestured my finger, pointing at his father.

Gohan blinked. "Someone?"

I nodded. "Go ahead. Turn the other direction, you'll be surprised."

Gohan gulped, not really sure who I was referring to. As he turned, he closed his eyes, which only made Goku laugh.

"Aw, come on Gohan. Open your eyes, son. Don't you wanna see your old man again?" Asked Goku with a huge grin.

I walked to the side of those two and saw Gohan's eyes pop open. Before anyone could move or make a sound, Gohan tackled Goku to the ground crying.

"DAD!" He squealed. "I CAN"T BELIEVE IT! DAD, IT'S REALLY YOU!"

"A father-son reunion." Bulma smiled warmly. "Gohan must be feeling truly happy right now."

"I know he hardly showed any signs of grieving, but I could tell that boy missed his father more than anything in the universe." ChiChi said. She smiled brighter than any sun could shine.

Goku began laughing as he hugged his son. "That's one strong tackle, Gohan. You must've been training lately, huh?"

"Yeah. I was training in the h-hyperbolic time chamber again."

"The... time chamber?" Repeated Goku, with a raised brow.

Gohan jumped to his two feet with a sheepish smile. "I got really strong father. You'll never believe the abilities I managed to achieve!"

Goku risen also. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I saw it. You learned how to use Instant Transmission and not only that, but you can reach a higher level of a super saiyan than just the second."

"What did you just say Kakarot?!" Vegeta yelled in disbelief. Goku met the prince's eyes. "You already know Vegeta. I'm sure. Didn't you feel that abnormal amount of energy he released. It was definitely way beyond a super saiyan two."

"That's right. I did sense it.. Grr, the brat's ki was just like yours when you fought Eternal." Vegeta muttered through gritted teeth. It was obvious he was jealous and envied Goku and perhaps even Gohan.

"Now, now." Bulma interrupted, pointing her finger at her prince. "Vegeta, why don't you leave these two alone already? You know, I have a list of chores for you to do for me."

"Chores?" Vegeta frowned. "I'm not doing any chores for you! You're a woman! You do them!"

"Don't you talk back to me you lazy baffoon!" Bulma shouted angry. "You're gonna do them alright!"

"And what are you gonna do if I don't?"

Bulma crossed her arms across her chest and displayed an evil smirk. "If you don't Vegeta, you're gonna have to find your own food for an entire month! I'm not giving you anything!"

"Hmph," Vegeta chuckled. "That'll be easy, besides, your cooking is horrible anyways."

Right then and there, A huge, angry vein appeared on Bulma's temple. It looked like it was gonna burst open any second. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'M AN EXCELLENT COOK! I'M SICK OF YOUR CHILDISH BEHAVIOR VEGETA! IF YOU DON"T DO THIS, YOU'RE NEVER GONNA USE THE GRAVITY ROOM EVER AGAIN! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?! CAUSE I'LL BLOW IT TO PIECES!"

"You speak lies!" Vegeta confronted the blue-hair woman.

"Oh is that so?" Bulma taunted. She took out a device with a big red button. "With a push of this button, mister, the gravity room will no longer exist..."