Chapter 13: Meeting The Champ And His Daughter

"Aren't you going to change from that stained outfit?" Puar asks as she, Goten, Trunks Oolong and I walked downstairs.

"Oh ya, I forgot about that. Unfortunately, I still need to wash my clothes." I sigh.

"You can borrow one of my mom's outfits." Trunks offers while taking a look at my bloody attire.

That would mean we're gonna have to fly all the way to West City. That's far away, but if I have to, then i'm gonna have to go there.

"Lets just go..." I sigh once more, leaping into the air with Trunks and Puar after we strolled out the door.

I noticed that Goten and Oolong didn't do the same and waited for them to fly along with the three of us.

"What are you waiting for? Lets go already!"

"I don't know how to fly though..." Goten confesses while seeming a little disappointed.

My eyes went wide immediately after he said that.

Didn't Gohan teach him? Talk about being a big brother!

"How come Gohan never taught you how, Goten?"

"Because mommy always makes him study." He answers.

No wonder why he doesn't know how to fly. Chi-Chi has Gohan study for hours. I know she wants him to not be like his father when it comes to his IQ. Gohan did explain to me that his dad was a little naive. Even so, she's really strict with him! I'm just gonna have to carry him.

"Wait, I know! NIMBUS!" Goten screams.

O-Oh yeah!

"I completely forgotten about the flying nimbus! Good thinking Goten!" I praise him while the fluffy cloud stopped right in front of him.

Goten jumped on it and raised his fist in the air. "We can go now!"

"Hold on! What about me?" Oolong asks.

"What about you? Yamcha informed me that you can transform. Just change into a bird or something." I fold my arms.

"Did he also mention that I can only hold a form for five minutes?!"

"I guess not.." I say while scratching my scalp with my index finger. "Oh wait! You can hop onto the flying nimbus with Goten!"

"Oolong can't ride the nimbus cloud, he'll fall right through." Puar tells me.

Hehe, I should've known better than to think Oolong could ride Nimbus.

"I got an idea! You can stuff me in your bra. That way i'll be warm and comfortable." Oolong snorts.

"You Pig! No wonder why you can't ride the nimbus!" I yell angry.

"Your lost then.."

"Ugh! You people talk too much! I'll just carry him. Can we go already?" Trunks insist, looking very impatient as he lifted Oolong off the ground.

"Thanks Trunks!" I smile.

~~~~~

Finally after making it to Capsule Corp., we descended on the ground and knocked on the door.

"Oh! Tania, Trunks, Goten, Oolong and Puar, come on in." Mrs. Briefs welcomes us in the building. "Why are you here? Did you come to eat some more cake or maybe cookies with milk?"

"Oh boy, cake and cookies!" Oolong and Goten say in unison.

"No, I need to borrow an outfit." I answer.