Most Difficult Characters For Me To Write A Romance About

Okay yep, this is just a list of some characters I've been asked to write about but it's just extremely difficult for me to think of ways an OC or even an actual character can win their heart. NOT IN ORDER! CONTAINS SPOILERS!

---

1. Goku Black

Ladies look

Ladies look... I understand you. I understand why you would want me to write about this guy. He's smoking HOT and is, in my opinion, the best villain in dragonball history (maybe Cell idk). Anyway, just go deeper through this guy's looks. He's evil as f*%#. If I were to write a romance about him, he would abuse the character I chose to write him with. That is something that I seriously imagine and there's no way around it.

This guy isn't even Goku lmao he's someone entirely different! He's a murderer and there would be no woman in the universe he would soften up to unless I made some female kaioshin in universe 10 before he thought of destruction and have her be the reason that he can soften up so much.

Though he may end up killing her eventually, that idea is something I can run with though I'm not interested about writing it at the moment.

2. Vegeta

Now Vegeta would be an easier character to write about than Black

Now Vegeta would be an easier character to write about than Black. Vegeta is at least shown to have special romantic feelings for someone as opposed to Black. However, if I were to put him with another OC, I can see him pretty much treating them like he did Bulma until he falls for them. The only way I can see this guy treating the OC better than he did Bulma while they were falling in love is if this OC was another saiyan who's known him since childhood or just during his younger life while working under Frieza.

Maybe she's a saiyan that's arranged to be married to the prince or maybe she's a warrior that King Vegeta respects and since he respects the OC, Vegeta will come to respect her as well? Idk that was just an idea but me writing a Vegeta story is very unlikely though I love his character so very much! He's awesome

3. Son Goku

"Whaaat? Goku? Why's he on here? He's not difficult to write about!"

To me, he is, and for one simple reason: Too damn innocent

Yes, this guy is the most innocent character ever who is a full grown man lbvs. Can you really imagine someone like Goku having sex when you really think about it? No 😂

Also, Goku's just way too into fighting and training. I can't really imagine him being all romantic all the time. I mean, I think I can pull it off but it'll be difficult.

If you guys wanna see someone who can pull of a good Goku romance story, check out:

"A little pain" by PhoebeP46 her story is great. I'm surprise that she can pull it off while keeping Goku in character.

4. Sasuke Uchiha

 Sasuke Uchiha

Look ladies... he's hot, I get that lmao but that personality of his... it's gotta go. Nonetheless, he still would be a character I would consider writing about. Although he made it clear until the end of shippuden that no woman could ever win his heart, I THINK I could pull off an OC x Sasuke Fanfiction.

It would take them forever to get their romance on the right track and their WILL be intense pain and sorrow along the way but I'm pretty sure I can pull it off. It would be much easier to use Sakura but an OC would probably be the more popular choice idk. Anyway, we already know Sasuke's the type to try and kill women who likes him so that OC will most likely be a victim of his assaults.

I like the idea of writing a romance where someone is trying to pull another person out of the darkness lmao. Sometimes I wish Sasuke was a girl cause you know how CUTE it would've been to see Naruto chasing after her how he does male Sasuke in the original?! I would've shipped them SOOOOO HARD! Heck, I know there are lots of people who would disagree with me on this and find it disturbing but if Sasuke and Naruto were to be gay, I would have NO PROBLEM WITH IT! They would be the most reasonable pairing to end up together imo lbvs. Plus they're both hot!

---

Okay, these are the characters that people has told me to write about that I just can't come up with a full out stop story. One shots of them are fine but a whole story? That would be difficult for me lmao

Anyway thanks for reading and have a great day!