**BONUS CHAPTER**-5

A/N- Hey guys! Here's another bonus chapter for you all! :) This one takes place between the five weeks in chapter 7-8. Enjoy!
************************************
-Be my Partner-

"Don't be shy! Show me what you got!" I hear Bulma yell from outside the room I was in.

I look down at the maid outfit I was forced to wear and felt embarrassed. Slowly, I open the door for Bulma to see my outfit.

I walk out completely and her eyes sparkled, "That's the one! That one will definitely catch Gohan's attention if he sees you wearing that while you're doing chores

I walk out completely and her eyes sparkled, "That's the one! That one will definitely catch Gohan's attention if he sees you wearing that while you're doing chores."

"Gohan?! You made me put this on to see if it would impress Gohan?!"

"Why else would I make you wear those sexy clothing? You do want his attention, don't you?" Bulma smirked.

"Forget it!" I then slam the door shut in front of me.

I take off the maid outfit and put on my regular clothes. I then yank the door open and relax on a couch in the main living room of Bulma's house.

Catch Gohan's attention... Pfft! Sure.

"Tania, you don't have to be that way. Gohan's a sweet kid." Bulma spoke.

"Whatever." I twirl onto my back with my legs hanging over the couch arm.

The blue-haired woman shrugged, "Your loss then. I'll just have to find another girl for the smart kid."

"Go ahead." I cross my arms.

Bulma stared at me. I look at her.

"What is it? I said you can-"

"You don't have to hide the fact that you have a crush on Gohan, you know."

"But I don't." I stand up with hot cheeks. "At least I don't think I do."

"Ah, so you given some thought about it." Bulma smiles, "That's good."

I look away.

No...

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"Bulma!" I call for the scientist after one of her robots let me in her house.

"Mrs. Bulma is in the main living room spending time with a younger girl." The robot speaks.

"Huh? Does that mean Tania's here?"

"Yes." The robot nods.

I knew it! I thought I sensed her energy!

"Thanks." I tell the mechanical being before taking off in the direction of Tania's ki.

~~~~~

It took around two minutes just for me to get around the big building and locate my friend. As the robot said, both Bulma and Tania was in the main living room chatting.

"Tania!" I pop in.

"Gohan." The girl turns and looks at me, "What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

I smile, "You already forgot that I can sense ki?"

"Oh... Right." Tania sighs.

I walk over to the couch and grasp her hand, "I need you."

For some reason, her face began getting red.

"Eh?"

"Gohan..." She looks at me with weird slightly sparkly eyes.

"Yes!" Bulma clenches her fist while having a wide grin, "This is it!"

I blink.

What's going on?

"Let's go, Tania. I can't move forward without you. I really do need you. Please follow me."

Suddenly, Tania's face turns even brighter. She looks down with a small smile.

I scratch my head.

"I'm-"

"K-Kay." She nods.

"Awesome!" I grin.

"So Gohan, what kind of date are you taking Tania on?" Bulma winks while placing her hand on her hip.

"Date? What do you mean? I need to come with me so Piccolo can teach me and Tania a new technique. That's why I'm here."

Bulma falls to the floor.

Again I rub my head, "So Tania you re- Eh?"

My eyes land on her sullen expression.

Uh...

"You came all this way JUST so you can sweet talk me into being your training partner?!" She glares dead at me.

A bead of sweat ran down my temple.

I don't think I sweet talked her but I don't see why she's so gloomy either... I hope she'll be my partner still.

----

A/N- hope y'all enjoyed this special short chapter. I think it's cute and I hope you think that pic at the beginning is cute also :) pls comment and vote. Thx!