**BONUS CHAPTER**-4

A/N: Hey everyone! I just want you all to know that this chapter is an entirely new setting from the other chapters previously. I didn't feel like writing anything sad with the whole future world thing so I decided to continue on with a more lighthearted chapter. This takes place after Gohan teaches Tania how to fly but way before the two went over to Roshi's house. More specifically, it's during the two weeks.

I still need time to type my two chapters that'll be posted at the same time for my sequel. I made this so that you all can read Atleast something this week despite that this is short. I hope you guys enjoy this and like the super gorgeous cover kakophony made for me. It's so beautiful! Enjoy reading :)
--------------------------------------------

-Friend-

I zip through the skies with a large smile on my face.

"This is unbelievable! I can flyyyy!"

It was late afternoon and Gohan was busy studying in his room while I got to have free time and float in the fresh air. A surge of happiness rushed through me.

Ah! This So cool!

I descend to the ground and run then jump around like a idiot. It was the type of silliness that would attract strangers attention. However, there was no one to see my idiotic actions so I kept doing what I was doing.

The day seemed so bright and peaceful today. The wind blew the grass, flowers, and leaves on each tree in a graceful motion all in one direction. I fall playfully on my back and watch the clouds. None looked similar to anything I've seen. They were all clumped and far apart from one another.

"Tania, would you mind if we talked for a bit." Someone appears over me.

"Huh? Oh ChiChi." I recognize the face and sit up, "Um, I don't mind talking."

"Great!" ChiChi responded but still stood.

Her eyes seemed dead serious. It kinda freaked me out.

"Something w-wrong?" I ask.

"Gohan is my little boy!" ChiChi declares, "I don't want you thinking that my son will be kissing you anytime soon!"

"I wasn't thinking of d-doing anything with Gohan, ma'am." My voice quakes.

"The only reason why I'm allowing you to stay here is because you have no where to go. It would be heartless for me to let a young girl like you to just wonder around these parts in the woods with all the vicious animals."

I nod quickly, "Thank you for that kindness. I- I really appreciate that!"

ChiChi's glare softened, "You better."

The woman then stared into the sky, "It would be the biggest mistake in my life to let someone in my home who only distracts my son from getting the best education he deserves."

"Trust me... I won't distract your son." I sweat drop.

"I hope not, young lady!" ChiChi returns to a intimidating state, "Otherwise, I'll have to send you to Bulma's!"