**BONUS CHAPTER** -3

-Reconcile-

AGE 775

She ran through the underground tunnel in West City that Bulma, Trunks, Gohan, herself, and the survivors had constructed after the devastating attack the ruthless androids did to one of the earth's most important cities. Daylight creeped inside the medium-sized holes that were drilled from the inside of the ground to the outside so that the few dozens of people could get enough oxygen to breathe. On days where it would rain, volunteers would put up a type of plastic to keep the rain from coming in. The now eighteen-year-old Tania was looking for the small nine-year-old Trunks who she had lost sight of while she was offering water to the people in need of it.

Darn it. Where did he go? He's always running off somewhere even when I tell him to stay near me.

"Excuse me, young lady." A elderly woman taps on Tania's shoulder.The younger female turned her head curious as to what this woman wanted.

"Thanks for helping me and the people who are still clinging to life. You showed your kindness by doing selfless acts just to reassure us that maybe one day our planet will be saved from those horrible monsters." She smiles warmly.

Tania didn't smile back, for she knew that saving all these people wasn't her idea. "You shouldn't thank me, ma'am. I didn't plan on helping anyone at all at first."

The woman's smile dropped. "Oh my... If you was hesitant to do this for us then who was causing you to do these kind acts?"

At this question, Tania gave a small smile. "Thank Gohan and Bulma. They were the ones who wanted to do this. Not for themselves, but for you guys. I just happened to go along with what they were doing because they begged me to. You see, I don't really have a huge compassion for people like they do."

"That's too bad, my dear."

Tania stayed silent. The elderly woman then said her goodbye by giving a small bow with her head then went off her own way. The saiyan girl sighed before resuming to what she was doing originally.

"Trunks! Trunks, where are you?!"

Not too far, the lavender-haired child snuck around the tunnel trying to find the nineteen-year-old son of Goku. When he spotted the demi-saiyan helping a man store more food in a large box a few inches taller than he was, Trunks rudely shoved people to the side and clenched onto Gohan's gi hard enough to cause the many cans of chicken noodle soup to slip out of his hands and bang him on the head. The impact didn't affect the young man and the people who witnessed the accident stared in confusion.

"Hey Trunks." Gohan greets Vegeta's son.

The kid replied by crossing his arms and glaring at his older friend.

"What's wrong?" Gohan asks.

"Why don't you train me?"

Gohan narrowed his eyes. "You're not ready."

"What! Yes I am. I can help you fight, Gohan. Just give me a chance!"

Frowning, Gohan bent down to Trunks's height and put his hands on his shoulders. "I know you think you're ready but you're just too young to be living the lifestyle that I was forced into. Please Trunks, just leave everything to me."

"No!" Trunks yells. "I don't want you to go off and fight the androids by yourself. They'll kill you!"

"I won't let that happen." Gohan says with a gentle voice. "However, I can promise you this Trunks: If one day they do get me, it won't be before you become my student in martial arts."