Chapter 19: A Tragic Love Story Part Five

"Bolten Crusher!" Thornkin shouts as a dark blue extremely powerful energy wave shot directly at Buu, tearing the monster apart.

"Majin Buu!!!!!!!!" Bibidi screamed.

"You did it, Thornkin!" I shout excitedly as I flew towards him.

Thornkin collapsed onto the ground, a smile forming on his face.

"Thornkin! Are you okay?"

"No. I'm worned out Eternal."

"You two... HOW DARE YOU KILL MY MAJIN BUU!" Bibidi shouted angry.

Just as we thought this whole ordeal was over, mini versions of Majin Buu began to form and flew up to a big bubble gum like thing and eventually reformed back into Buu.

"HOW DID HE DO THAT?!" Thornkin and I asked shocked out of our minds as Bibidi began his evil laugh.

"Good job, Buu! No pathetic attack like that can kill you, you'll only be able to reform again."

"REFORM?!"

I noticed as the tentacle that was on Majin Buu was missing and thought that it got destroyed completely. Atleast that annoying thing doesn't have to choke us to death!

Suddenly, I felt as a pink goo shot from behind me, seeming to envelope me

"Yuck! What the heck is this thing?!" I ask, struggling to get the pink slimy thing off me.

"OH NO!" I hear Supreme Kai yell as the gooey thing began to swallow me up.

Trapped inside, I couldn't move an inch!

I felt as the pink goo lifted me off the ground and towards that of Majin Buu's body. Eventually, the two collided and I was forced inside his body.

Thornkin's P.O.V

Buu smirked as his eyes seemed to glow momentarily.

"Yuck! What the heck is this thing?!" I hear Eternal ask.

My eyes widened as I saw her trying to fight off a pink gooey thing that was beginning to envelope her.

"OH NO!" Supreme Kai yells as the goo trapped her inside.

"ETERNAL!!"

Before I could try and get her out of the slime, Buu raised his hand and gestured with one finger. The pink goo, Eternal was still trapped in, shot at him, now enveloping it's creator.

"Supreme Kai, what's happening?!" I asked concerned as Majin Buu began to take another form.

"No," Supreme Kai says as he looked down. "He absorbed her. Just like he did to Southern Supreme Kai.."

"Absorbed her?" I ask clenching my fist.

"That's right! Majin Buu absorbed your little girlfriend. With her power, he'll be unstoppable!" Bibidi chuckled, complete excitement fulling his voice.

I watched horrified as Buu's features solidified. His tentacle had grown a lot longer and he stood about the same height as me.

Although he looked similar to what he did before, I could sense his power level sky rocket to an unbelievable rate.

"Not much of a change.." Majin Buu says while examining his body. "But the amazing increase of my strength leaves me a bit speechless. Hmm.. To think that that saiyan had so much power.."

"You monster!" I spat flying upwards, head-butting the newly formed Buu in the face.

As he flew backwards, I chased after him, grabbed his leg, then slammed him deep into the ground. Buu moved, creating a crevice in the world of the kai's. When he emerged, he looked a little bruised but fine.

"Don't think you can beat me with an attack like that dear Thornkin." Buu laughed as he healed himself.

Angry, I darted at Buu again throwing a energy wave at him, burning him slightly. Majin Buu retaliated with a mouth beam that sented me crashing into the ground.

I recovered quickly and flew up just as Buu launched a fury of attacks. I was unable to dodge or block most of the ongoing attacks, sending me backwards on the defensive side. With one last blow to my head, I began to flew backwards. Unfortunately, Buu had a tight hold on my leg. Using his tentacle, he swung me over into a cliff.

This is not good! With Eternal's strength i'm outclassed! Damn, I wish that she wasn't that smart either, cause now he'll know what my weak points are easily.

"Hey Supreme Kai, I can use a little help you know!"

"I'm sorry Thornkin, but i'm afraid we're all doomed at this point." He responded looking away defeated.

"If you just give up now, I promise to kill you very quickly." Buu says with a smirk as he appeared in front of me.

"Never! I'm gonna save Eternal, even if it means losing my own life in the process!"

"I'd like to see you try and save her." Bibidi snickered just as Buu pulled me out of the rubble, threw me into the air and shooted powerful energy waves at me.

All of them collided onto me, leaving me bloody and broken. Trying to summon up more energy, I collapsed to the ground, gasping for air. Majin Buu only laughed as he put his foot on me, carelessly stomping hard on my chest, breaking some ribs. I screamed out in pain as he continued to do that.

"Right now, Eternal is wondering why the love of her life did nothing but watch as I absorbed her. I can feel that her heart is broken, Thornkin." Buu informed me with a smirk.

"Eternal! If you can hear me, i'm going to get you of that monster's body!" I yelled, hoping that she'll be able to hear me.

"You fool! No matter what, Eternal will forever be inside Majin Buu! There's nothing you can do about it now!" Bibidi shouted.

Frowning, Buu finally stopped with the stomping and picked me up by the throat, choking me as he lifted me higher off the ground.

Suddenly, a intense blast had hitted Majin Buu on the back. Unfortunately, the attack was not nearly powerful enough to leave a scratch on him. Everyone's attention shifted to the Supreme Kai who had his hand cupped out in front of him with a horrified expression as he realized his attack had not effect at all.

"Impossible! You couldn't have survive that!" The kai says with shock written all over his face.

Buu grinned as he dropped me out of his grasp.

Immediately after that, he rushed forward towards Supreme Kai at an amazing speed, grabbed ahold of his face and thrown him into a lot of plateaus and mountains. Before Supreme Kai could react, Majin Buu disappeared and reappeared behind him then kicked him upwards towards the sky and intertwined his fingers before forcing it down onto his head.

Supreme Kai flew all the way down to the ground, creating a huge crater on impact.

Majin Buu then reappeared right above him, the palm of his hand pointing straight at his beaten body while a pink ball of energy began to form.

"Supreme Kai!" I yell while finally realizing I had enough strength to use my ultimate attack.

"Bolten Crusher!!"

The energy wave came speeding out of my hands and towards Buu. Noticing this threat, Buu reacted with the ultimate technique Eternal would usually use on me.

"Serene Punishment!" He shouted as a pink/purple energy blast came spiraling out of his palms.

The two attacks collided, each fighting for dominance.

"Argh! This is not going to my liking..." I say to myself as the impact began ripping the ground in half.

The force had made the Supreme Kai and Bibidi blow miles away.

Suddenly I realized that Buu was beginning to overpower my Bolten Crusher. "Aw, what's wrong Thornkin? You getting prepared for your demise?"

I can't hold up that much longer! If this blast kills me, we can all kiss this entire universe goodbye!