Origin Of My 2 Gohan Story Titles

I know I know, I keep saying I'm gonna do a certain topic but then it gets pushed back lmao. I forgot that a lot of people asked me about how I came up with my titles.

1st: My True Love!!! Gohan and me

This was kinda inspired by other book titles back when Quizilla was a thing xD Anyway, when this book started getting popular, I obviously had to name it.

I looked in the most popular and rated stories people were having their books put into and noticed that the love stories always had the title: My True Love

So, because I knew that these books with those words put into their titles were like a hit with people, I put that in mine.

The !!! Got put in there cause I wanted to make it stand out.

Lastly the Gohan and me part was just put there to show that this was a dbz fan fiction because I don't think I had a cover either at the time lmao.

2nd. Lost Memories... Gohan's Forgotten True Love

This book was created when I was about fifteen and right after I finished my first book.

I had this book planned out probably during the middle of my first story. My idea for it was to have Videl kind of be a star in this book since I like her character. I imagined having a messy love triangle between her, Gohan, and Tania at first where Gohan would end up liking both of them but then this idea was scrapped because I know Gohan just isn't the type to mess with a woman's feelings.

However, I still liked the idea of a love triangle. That's where I came up with the idea where Videl would forcefully get Gohan to like her. It could've been the other way around where Tania could've made Gohan forcefully like her, but by the time I even thought of this book, those two were either already together or had a huge thing.

So I had to scrap that idea too.

The title is just there to have people raise an eyebrow lol and it pretty much sums up what the book is supposed to and gonna get to be about.

---

So there you guys go. NEXT will definitely be the quotes and after that will be the origin titles of my other book.