**BONUS CHAPTER** -1

A/N- Alright readers, this is an extra chapter to my original story. DO NOT READ THE BONUS CHAPTERS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ UP TO CHAPTER 8 OF THE SEQUEL TO THIS: 'LOST MEMORIES... GOHAN'S FORGOTTEN TRUE LOVE ' AND CHAPTER 10 OF MY SIDE STORY: MY TRUE LOVE!!! GOHAN AND ME {DBZ MOVIE SIDE STORIES} YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Anyways, this will be written in 3rd person and if you want to listen to the theme of where Trunks finds Gohan dead while reading this, it is up above. It'll make this a bit more sad trust me. Hope you enjoy reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-In a World Without Meaning-

Age 780. A dark time in the future world that belonged to fourteen-year-old Trunks Briefs and twenty three-year-old Son Gohan. The androids had just launched a psychotic attack at yet another city. They've been roaming the earth for about thirteen years now. No one on the planet was strong enough to bring an end to these merciless beings Dr. Gero had created to exact vengeance on the boy who brought down the red ribbon army: Son Goku, who had died several months prior to the androids being released from their chambers.

Time and time again, ever since his friends' tragic death thanks to the combine efforts of Seventeen and Eighteen, Gohan has been challenging these formidable foes, only to be beaten up senseless and left for dead again and again. But what no one else on the planet knew, except for the androids themselves, was that there was another who would attempt to destroy the strong beings once in a while... Her name was Tania Ayame.

However, unlike the main timeline, this timeline went horribly wrong.

Everything went exactly the way it did back during Eternal's and Thornkin's time while fighting Buu, but Eri's vision of Cell and Gohan's battle was not seen ahead of time; The battle was non-existent in this universe -Never meant to be or happen. She was killed by Buu before she could tell Eternal anything about her reincarnation and Eternal's counterpart. Because of this, Eternal wonders off into space alone with Supreme Kai and while with him, gets slaughtered by Buu while Supreme Kai barely escapes with his life.

When this happened, a rip of dimensions occurred. The pathway from Tania's world to Gohan's world was completely separated; Thus, no way of linking to one another. Only a major crisis or someone who has been to both worlds could re-open the dimension that was meant for Tania to cross into now that the only person that sent her there was dead long before she could find her.

Back in age 771, Tania's life was completely the same way as it was in the main timeline. But with Eternal dead, Tania was not able to enter into the world that belonged to Gohan and his friends at the age of fourteen. Instead, she was forced to stay in the world she was in even longer; Suffering from the constant bullying from her peers, thus becoming even more cold-hearted and distant than she was supposed to be initially.

While this was happening in her world, Gohan's life was taking a turn for the worst.

JUNE, AGE 773

"DAH!" Gohan grunts as he flew into a skyscraper after being kicked hard in the gut by one of the androids.

"How was that for you, kid?" Eighteen smirks as she floated in the sky with her hands on her hips.