Chapter 8: The Return Of An Old Foe

About five weeks passed by since i've been here. After five days, I was finally able to master flight completely and now fly way faster than any jet, thanks to Gohan! As time passed by, Piccolo would also sometimes swing by and would help me learn how to fight after hearing from Gohan that I actually managed to hurt his head with one punch...

Anyways, they were impressed at how fast I would improve with my strength everyday!

I also got the chance to meet all of Gohan's friends. It turns out they all have powers too! It didn't surprise me though, it was only to be expected. Actually, Gohan told me that there was only two more people that I haven't met yet and today was the day that I would get to to meet them finally! Excitement filled my body as I calmly walked outside to have some fresh air.

I stretched my arms out above my head.

"Today is gonna be a long day.." I say to myself while letting the breeze relax me. I was pretty disappointed that I haven't really gotten to talk to Gohan during the weekend since he seemed more interested in his studies and training with his friends. It was almost as if he didn't have anytime to spend time with me...

I should just stop dwelling on him and have a great day again.

Besides that, it was pretty windy today and I knew that it was probably not a good idea to wear a skirt. I went back to my room and pulled open my drawer. About two weeks ago, me and Chi-Chi had went shopping in the city along with Bulma to find some clothes that they said would look cute on me. There was this one outfit that they forced me to try on and when I came back out, they informed me that Gohan would love to see me in this. I tried to explain to them that I didn't think of Gohan 'that way' but they just laughed it off.

I basically had worn all the other clothes they had bought for me and that certain outfit was the only one that was still cleaned. I could feel my face turn a bit red as I took it out of the drawer.

Will he really like me in this?

I shook my head immediately after that thought ran through my mind.

What in the world am I thinking? I don't care about what Gohan thinks about me!

Discarding my clothes, I threw them in the laundry bin then slightly smiled at the outfit I had to wear. It was a blue spaghetti strap tank-top that had ruffles decorated on it along with blue jean shorts that I calculated would go halfway down my thighs. I decided that I was going to wear my hair down today since for the past two weeks, i've only worn it in either a bun or ponytail.

I brushed my hair to get rid of any unwanted knots and took a good look at myself in the mirror. Lately, I began to care about how I looked physically. This has never happened to me before, but now it's like I needed to check constantly in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. Especially when I knew I was about to see Gohan.

"Gohan..."

Suddenly, the door went flying open. Gohan came walking in calmly.

"Tania are you rea-" He begins to say, but then began to turn red.

I wondered why he was looking at me like that and glanced at my reflection in the mirror.

Ahh! I completely forgot that i'm HALF NAKED!

I screamed and began to throw random objects at him.

"Get out, You PERVERT!" I shout, throwing my dresser at him.

It smacked him straight on, causing the pervert to get knocked over. The dresser exploded on impact but as it did so, all my clothes and lingerie had fallen out and landed on top of him. Gohan rubbed his head and slowly got back up.

"What did you do that for?" He asks, continuing to rub the back of his head.

I heard Chi-Chi running all the way upstairs. She saw that the wall had a huge hole in it from one of the wood from my dresser piercing it.

"WHAT'S GOING ON, YOU TWO?!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

I immediately pointed at Gohan for having to start this whole awkward scene. Once Chi-Chi took a look at me, she understood everything that had taken place.

"Gohan! What were you thinking walking into her room while she's changing?"

"It was an accident! I didn't even know what she was doing up until now!" Gohan tries to save himself from a lecture.

Fortunately for me, Chi-Chi dragged him out by holding onto his ear. I slid down to my knees feeling very embarrassed.

I can't believe he just saw me in my bra and panties! He deserved to be dragged out like that. What a perv!

After slipping on my outfit, I proceeded to clean up the mess I had caused. Ten minutes later, I flew without Gohan to Kame House since I didn't feel like being bothered by him.

"Hold on, Tania!" I hear someone call my name from behind.

I turn to see Gohan. However, I just ignored him and continued flying. He soon caught up to me and stopped right in front of me.

"What is it?!" I ask irritated as I folded my arms.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks.

I was not mad about the fact that he saw me half nude. It was because he didn't even come to see me during the week. It made me start to think that he didn't want anything to do with me.

Argh! I need to stop thinking this way! He's only my friend...

Without saying a word, I flew around him and continued to Kame House.

A few minutes later, we finally made it over there. I knocked on the door and waited until a small child opened the door. He looked as though he could've been about three. His hair was black and spiky and was pointing in about every direction.

"Gohan!" The kid excitedly runs over to Gohan.

"Hey Goten! How've you been?"

Goten? Oh now I remember! Gohan was telling me that he had a younger brother that one day. Aww! His little brother is adorable!

I felt someone tugging on one of my fingers. I looked down to see another small child around the same age as Goten who looked EXACTLY like Trunks but a mini-version of him.

I bent down to his height and warmly smiled.

"Hi, my name is Tania. What's your name, little guy?" I introduce myself while ruffling the kid's hair.

"What?! Tania's here!" A voice screams from inside.

Seconds later, Master Roshi appeared right in front of me, puffing his face with his hands while staring at my chest.

"I'm so happy you're here! Lets say we go inside baby and catch up with some stuff." He says pervertedly before trying to land his hands on my breasts.

"Hands off, old man!" I shout angry, punching him deep into the sand afterward before storming off into the house with Gohan and the two kids following behind me.

We found everyone staring at the T.V watching the news. Explosions were going off throughout a city named Southern Topa.

"Gohan this is bad! Watch the news, man." Yamcha gestures his hand towards the television.

Gohan and I sat down and stared intently at the television.

"Southern Topa is being attacked! Repeat: Southern Topa is being attacked! All citizens are fleeing on foot, the monster, Cell, has returned! World champion, Hercule, is being sent to the scene as we speak!" A news reporter says as everyone looked horrified when a giant grasshopper-looking thing appeared on the screen.

"Cell?! I thought I killed him!" Gohan clenches his fists hard.

What's going on? Who's this Cell guy?