**BONUS CHAPTER** -2

-The Tears Of Bitterness-

Two months had passed since the portal to Gohan's world was opened. Gohan had brought Tania to West City so that Bulma could help the young girl to recover from her injuries. Currently, Bulma and Trunks was in the house eating their lunch.

"I wonder how long it'll be until that girl finally wakes up." Bulma stands from out of her chair and heads to the sink to wash her plate and silverware.

Trunks, who was still eating, lifted his head out of the bowl of spaghetti he was devouring slowly like a normal person.

"You mean the girl Gohan found in North City?" He asks.

"Yeah." Bulma nods. "She's been in a coma for two months now."

And with no major signs of recovery.

"That's a really long time mother." Trunks responds.

"I know."

"Maybe we should just take her off the life support."

"I agree." A figure walks into the kitchen with a brown small bag in his hand. "The girl gets off."

"Gohan!" Trunks rises out of his seat and runs to the man he has become best friends with ever since he was a toddler.

Gohan grinned and raised his hand up like a wave. "Hey, Trunks. Have you been good to your mother?"

Trunks nodded quickly. "Yes. I have."

"If you say so Trunks, why don't you be a good boy and finish washing these dishes for your mommy while I go talk to Gohan over there?" Bulma looks back with a smile while beginning to take her yellow gloves off.

"No... I wanna hang out with Gohan today." The lavender-haired boy pouts.

Gohan placed his hand on the twelve-year-old's shoulder. "Go Trunks. Do as your mother tells you."

"Fiiine." Trunks begins to head over to the sink disappointingly while his mother walks up to Goku's son.

She whispers something into his ear and the two walk to another room in Capsule Corp. The room they entered was a hospital-like room. Tania was in there with all sorts of things either in or on her. Bandages was wrapped around her head and body while a oxygen mask was placed on her face. An IV was put into her and she was stabilized.

"I see that she's doing a bit better than before." Gohan crosses his arms.

"Yeah. Her black eye healed as well as some of her wounds." Bulma responds. "Those wounds were received by an object of some sort. According to the bruises on her body, I think she was hit with a baseball bat or something similar to it."

"You sure it wasn't the androids who have done this to her?"

"If the androids were to do this, i'm positive they would've killed her outright, Gohan."

"Oh. Uh right." The hybrid scratches his head.

Bulma sighed then began to head for the door.

"Where you going?" Gohan notices her trying to part ways from him.

"I need to check on something in my lab. Stay here and look after that girl for me, would ya?"

"But I-" Gohan was about to decline but then stops himself short from doing that. "Alright, Bulma."

With a small smile, Bulma says, "Thank you, Gohan.", before leaving out the room. Goku's son gazed at the young girl on the bed and smiled.

"Lucky for you that I dropped by Korin's and managed to get a senzu bean for ya." He opens the brown bag and takes out the healing bean.