Chapter 21: A Tragic Love Story Part Seven

Chapter 21: A Tragic Love Story Part Seven (Last Part Finally :D)

Blood rushed down my head as Thornkin grabbed my hair and looked me in the eye. "Thornkin..." I trail off, "I'm not your enemy. Let go of me!"

The more I stared into his lifeless eyes, the more I became afraid. "Eternal!" Supreme Kai yelled, "Get away from those three now! They're already under Bibidi's control!"

My eyes widened at the same time my heart broke in two. Now I know why they are acting so strange. "Supreme Kai, please tell me your joking? You're just kidding around right?!" I asked desperately hoping that he was. "I'm sorry..." The Kai apologized.

Before I could ask anything else, Thornkin dropped his hard grip on my hair and clutched his head in agony. I felled face first on the ground and immediately looked up to see him flicker for a few moments. His form fading in and out slightly. "Supreme Kai look!" Confusion was clearly showing on my face, "He's fading! Kinda like when someone makes a clone of themselves."

"Yes, I see what you mean." He responded with a hopeful tone in his voice. "Unfortunately, even though , this might be a sign that Bibidi didn't actually leave their bodies here, they could actually still really be with him as we speak."

Suddenly, immediately after Supreme Kai spoked, Thornkin proceeded to grab a hold of my hair again and knee me in the stomach. I keeled over, but then barely managed to get out of the way when clone-Thornkin launched an energy wave.

I climbed back onto my feet and smirked.

"Wow!" I say impressed. "Bibidi sure knows how to make a clone look exactly like a person. Too bad he doesn't do well with making their strength higher than what it is."

This time it was Emi's turn to launch a flurry of attacks. Blocking and kicking was all I could do, but when she dropped her guard for a slight instant, I shot at her, kicking the clone backwards. Emi's clone began to fade in and out just like Thornkin's.

As Emi layed there on the ground, Eri tried to punch me in the back of my head. I dodged and elbowed the false-teen girl in the stomach, forcing her to double over. I then raised my elbow and elbowed the princess in the back, then kicked the clone to a cliff.

Just as I readied myself to finish it, Thornkin came shooting out of nowhere and drop-kicked me in the back. I turned and kicked him in the head, but Emi came shooting back and kicked me over to Supreme Kai.

"Are you alright?" He asked while helping me up.

"Yeah.." I answered. "I should've known that fighting these three was going to be tough!"

Looking ahead, I watched fake-Thornkin holding out his palms outward while summoning energy out in front of them.

"Bolten Crusher, FIRE!" He screamed as the powerful energy blast targeted straight at the Supreme Kai and I.

At once, Supreme Kai and I leaped sideways. I caught myself and threw an energy wave at both Thornkin and Emi. The Bolten Crusher impacted on Eri who was right behind me, and my energy wave managed to smash into both Thornkin and Emi. All three frauds dropped to the ground.

"That was too close, huh?"

"Indeed." Supreme Kai agreed relieved. "Now, we must find Bibidi, and come up with a plan to defeat Buu."

I simply nodded and leaped into the air behind him, but the stopped when I sensed a familiar ki. "Eternal, we need to hurry." Supreme Kai ordered after noticing my sudden stop. "I need to check on something real quick, you go ahead."

The Kai nodded and flew out of his own planet into outer space.

"Alright Eri," I yelled, aware of her weakened ki. "You can come out now, no one is here except me."