Origin Of My Story Titles Part 2

So, now we're back with the origins of my book titles ^_^ let's start!

----

1. Since That Day

I didn't even think up of this story. Neither did I with some of the chapters in my other book. The future timeline was suggested by a few readers of mine. They wanted to see a story about future Gohan and have it be a young adult type book.

And by young adult, you guys know exactly what I mean lmao. Remember that one chapter where things were you know... getting chill...? *cringes* yeah, some of you guys literally BEGGED me to write something like that and because I love you guys, I did it. The comment section was crazy lmao.

Now, I'm not gonna lie, I did joke with a few of you guys 😂😂😂 but please know that that was very difficult for me to write cause it made me feel very uncomfortable and very almost disgusted a little cause those two are like my babies 😅

But the things I do for you people haha. I spoil you lol

Anyway, you guys really wanted to see a whole other side of the young Ms. Ayame 😂 that was just... *cringes* strange to do. Like I don't view anime characters in such a way that you guys do lmao. Like I think they're hot but I don't imagine getting freaky with them oh my lord 😂

You guys crack me up with your perverted imaginations lmao. Even for this story, the OC is very perverted. Not at all like me smh. That trait of her's was from the persistence of you guys wanting her to be pretty much horny which I think is sooooo wrong lbvs. She's supposed to be innocent at her age but it's whatever. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. 😅

This title is based on the fact that the androids were activated on May 12th and that it tells the story of how civilization has changed since then.

2. DBZ Movie Side Stories

This is pretty self explanatory. The summary of the book says what it's about.

3. Light In You

This story is about a girl filled with many insecurities, doesn't believe in herself, and gets ridiculed on a daily basis. In this story, with the help of Naruto, Jiraiya, and their other companions, she tries to figure out the purpose of her life and what she needs to do to become a stronger woman for herself and everyone else.

I originally called this story, "Right Here" after the Ashes Remain song. That right there is hopefully the definition of what the OC's friendship with Naruto is gonna eventually blossom into. Though he may end up with Sakura or Hinata, I just thought this was worth mentioning.

The title: Light In You
Is my attempt at trying to tell readers what the OC thinks of Naruto and his friends. Mainly Naruto though lol.

She sees a light in him that is managing  to slowly drag her out of her agony and dreadful state of mind basically.

---

A/N- Th-Th-That's all folks (Looney Toons lol)