Chapter 40: Gohan Cries

Thornkin, Goku, Wisheater, Krillin, Piccolo, and I, were all standing on a large field of grass. I looked around my surroundings to see no one around anywhere. There were plateaus, but that was about it.

"It's now or never, Gohan. FIRE!" A voice that sounded like Piccolo shouted from above. When I looked more closely, a kid version of Gohan was trembling in fear as somebody was heading straight towards him from the sky. I couldn't hear what the boy was saying, but I did hear Piccolo shouting his name.

Moments later, the hybrid child ran for cover out of intense fear. Piccolo and Krillin, who was with him, had noticed and charged up their energy and shot it towards the guy falling from the sky, who had taken note of their strategy and moved out of the way in time.

"Where are we?" I asked while I watched the fighting take place. Thornkin glanced at me before returning his attention to the sky. "This is the day the Z fighters were going head-to-head with the saiyan, Nappa."

"Nappa?" I repeat.

"Yes, that was his name Tania." Krillin answered. "I recall this day. Man, Vegeta and that other guy was causing so much chaos to us. We couldn't hardly lay a scratch on Nappa! They killed Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Tien and even Piccolo that day."

Krillin had a look of devastation as he began to remember about his past. Piccolo warned Krillin to not let it get into his head too much or he might end up like Gohan. The bald man listened and took a deep breath. "Yeah, you're right Piccolo; I'll calm down."

When I looked to my left, Piccolo was down on the ground after Nappa had beaten his multi-forms. Gohan had ran to his master and tried to help him. The namekian pushed him out of the way and forced the boy to slam onto a plateau before falling flat on the ground. I gasped slightly, not expecting to see Piccolo ever doing that to Gohan.

"I have no time to babysit, Gohan. If you can't help, go home to your mother." Piccolo suggested, a bit irritated from Gohan's cowardice. Him and Krillin then flew back into the air for another round.

Rocks falling were then heard and I spotted Tien barely clinging to life. He looked awful and his arm was torn off. My eyes widen from the sight.

"Calm down..." Wisheater spoke to me.

"What's my mission?" I asked Thornkin.

"Hmm..." He thought for a bit. I glared at him after seeing Tien looking very distressed, with Gohan right next to him.

"ANY DAY NOW!" I scream, finally losing my patience. Thornkin panicked and told me to be quiet

"W-Who are you?!" Someone asks from out of nowhere. I froze, hoping that whoever was talking, wasn't talking to me. T-That voice... It s-sounds j-just like...

"Vegeta, who is she?!" The saiyan named Nappa questioned his boss.

I slowly turned to see Vegeta walking over towards me. The others all watched as the younger version of the saiyan prince finally made his way to me. Oh now I've done it... Why does this always happen to me?

"A little girl..." The prince says as he observed me in suspicion. His eyes then grew big. "WHAT! A T-TAIL?!"

I tried to cover up my tail the best I could, but Vegeta just smirked. "Nappa!"

"What is it?"

"This little girl has a tail; Just like us."

"So what if I have a tail?" I retorted, stepping back away from Vegeta. Nappa suddenly flipped his attention to the two of us and when he did, Krillin and Piccolo had taken advantage and kicked the bulky saiyan in the head at the same time. He quickly shot towards the ground, forming a huge crater on impact.