Chapter 20: A Tragic Love Story Part Six

"Never! I'm gonna save Eternal, even if it means losing my own life in the process!"

As I heard that familiar voice, I suddenly began to wake up and realized I was in some kind of pink pod.

"Where am I?" I asked myself while trying to wiggle and swing myself free. "How did I even end up in this thing?"

Suddenly, everything seemed to click. After that pink goo I was in, went into Majin Buu, I blacked out. I sighed as I thought about Thornkin. Why didn't he try to help me get that slimy thing off of me? I can't help but ask myself this: Did he even care?

Okay, now's not the time to be thinking about that. I am in a situation where I can either pass out from how terrible this stench smells or just hurry and get myself out of here.

Seriously, choosing between breathing in fresh, clean air or a possibly intoxicating stink bomb, I think that decision is pretty obvious. 

With that decided, I once again began to try and wiggle, bite, claw, and blast myself out of this ball.

Ugh! I can't free myself! I'm encased in this pink ball that is strongly connected by strings that's sticking to the floor and ceiling. If I can't get myself out, I might as well make some sort of clone of myself, so then, it'll free me from this squishy thing.

Just before making myself a clone though, I could hear Thornkin trying to speak to me...

"Eternal! If you can hear me, i'm going to get you out of that monster's body!" He yelled.

I blushed after hearing him say that. Thornkin really does care about me! Okay, now that I know that he's still alive, I need to hurry up and make this clone.

 After a few minutes, I successfully made a clone of myself, who had instantly blasted me out of the pod. I sensed Buu's power drop dramatically as soon as I did that. Smiling, I scanned the area and was surprised to see Southern Supreme Kai encased in one of those pods I was in moments ago. I went over to him to see if he was alive and was relieved to find out he was.

However, before I could free him out of his squishy pod, a energy blast had hitted me directly in the back which sended me colliding into a squishy part in Majin Buu's body.

"Ow! That really hurt!" I whined while rubbing my back softly.

Turning around to see who had done that, I saw Majin Buu appear out of this gooey, slimy part of him with a very mad expression on his face.

Majin Buu?! How is he in his own body?!

"Little girl, what do you think you're doing to my people pods?" He asked in a almost terrifying voice. I guess he does know how to talk.

"You know Buu, instead of absorbing others, why don't you fight fair with your own strength?!" I asked.

"I'm not interested in fairness. I'm interested in the extinction of every living creature in the entire universe. A good fighter knows their mental and physical limitations, but a great fighter will figure a way around them." He explained before getting into a stance.

"From the moment I felt you and Thornkin's power combined, I knew I was beaten. Fortunately for me, Thornkin wanted to fight me all by himself. For the first time, I found someone who was my exact equal. If you were to join in the fight, I would've certainly perish. That's when I thought about something.."

I continued to glare at him while getting into my own stance. "What was you thinking?"

"If I could hatch a plan to absorb you and your powers, then no force in this entire universe would ever stand a chance against me." He chuckled.