Chapter 37: Hope? I Love it!

Chapter 37: Hope? I Love It

Gohan smiled at me for the last time.

"I love you Tania." Was his last words as his breathing finally ceased. His eyes closed and I felt his life force completely disappear.

"Gohan? No, please..." I cried as I tried to wake him up. "Gohan! Don't leave me here by myself! GOHAN!"

There was no response. The tears that was already flowing down my face intensified. My heart snapped in two as I stared at his lifeless body. I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed heavily on him. "G-Gohan! N-No... I love you, please... Please don't go .. Come back... I'll do anything.."

I could feel all of the Z fighters sadness. Each one of their heartaches had transferred into me. My vision became blurry and I felt like I was in a dream. This just couldn't be happening to me. First my parents then Gohan...

Krillin, Trunks, Piccolo and Goku stood in their places watching me as I cry and cry even more. Krillin cover his face with his arm. Trunks also did the same while Piccolo and Goku looked down at the ground with complete devastation written on their faces. Vegeta also looked a bit sadden, but not as sadden as the others and myself.

Suddenly, the sword I had carried with me had began to draw itself out of its sheathe and into the air. It glowed a bright red as it floated. The next thing I knew, my body began to glow a hot pink. I felt as my body began to heal miraculously. However my strength had left me.

Within a few seconds, everyone had been glowing into different colors. Goku's was red, Piccolo's was green, Vegeta's was sky blue, Trunks's was yellow and Krillin's was orange.

"What is this?!" Eternal asks in frustration as she witnessed each one of us heal.

"My injuries are going away." Trunks announces as his body began to heal.

"Mine too." Krillin says.

"This is strange." Goku commented while healing. "I can feel my power leaving me into that sword. It's like its being absorbed or something."

Goku then dropped out of his super saiyan three state.

"I see what you mean Kakarot..." Vegeta replies. "My strength is leaving me also."

"There may be a purpose to why all of this is happening." Piccolo spoke.

Once our energy was drained from us, the strange lights had disappeared and the sword then pointed its sharp end at Gohan. It released a dark blue light. Seconds after it lighted on the deceased saiyan, a being had stepped out of Gohan's body.

He turned to look at me and grinned. "Thanks to you and all your friends, I have the strength to beat Eternal once and for all and save this world." The man then gently took Gohan off of me and offered me his hand. I took it.

I examined his face and widened my eyes. He's the EXACT guy from my strange dream!

"Thornkin..." I say to myself. He gave me a thumbs up and turned to look at Eternal straight in the eyes who looked as though she had just seen a ghost or something. The sword that was floating in the sky then slowly descended and swiftly placed itself in Thornkin's grip.

"Long time no see, Eternal."

There was a long silence as the wind brushed past everyones hair. Tears began to flow down Eternal's cheeks as she looked at her supposed dead lover standing right in plain sight.

"T-Thornkin?" She questioned the handsome male saiyan as he held onto the blade. His eyes softened while staying fierce at the same time. The sword stood pointing right at the goddess. Everyone except Eternal, Thornkin, Piccolo and I was confused at what was taking place.