Chapter 34: Gohan's Final Test- Strength/Love

"You have made it through all the tests so far; but will you pass mine?" Questioned Keninchi as she approached flapping her long angelic wings. "Know this: I do not expect you to make it through this one. Only one other has ever done so, and that was quite some time ago. Be prepared to fight."

With that last sentence, she reached out a finger and tapped me on the nose. As everything blurred and wavered, I was left wondering what Keninchi meant. When everything cleared, I found myself in a desert with scattered rocks and plateaus in the surrounding area. I turned to look at Keninchi, only to find her staring at me. I raised an questioning eyebrow.

"I find you strange, Son Gohan. You are young - the youngest one to ever come and be tested - and yet you have managed to pass all of the other four tests. You must be very special to fate and destiny for them to send you to us at such a young age. However, to earn our respect you still have two last tests to pass. You must prove your strength to me. None of your powers have been blocked, so fight well."

With that, Keninchi floated over to a rock and casually waved her hand. I looked in the direction she waved and winced slightly.

This isn't good! Cell is in this fight along with the others.

Standing about twenty feet in front of me was Frieza, Cell, the Ginyu Force, android 17, and Cooler. I powered up to SSJ2 and all the villains looked at one another, nodded, and then attacked. Cell and Frieza reached me first, attacking from either side with ki blasts. I quickly shot into the air and began to formulate a plan. As I was trading blows with both Frieza and Cell up in the air, I noticed android 17 and Cooler hanging back while the Ginyu force watched from the ground.

It be a lot easier and faster if I get rid of the weakest fighters first.

I slammed my elbow into Frieza's face, causing the ice-jin to fall and hit the ground with a smack, and kneed Cell hard enough in the stomach to leave the android gasping for air. Immediately I raised my hands into an x formation on my forehead and shouted.

"MASENKO HA!"

The blast flew down to where the Ginyu force was standing and, like that coyote on those American cartoons, they just stood there and watched stupidly until the blast hit them. I was then sent plummeting to the ground courtesy of both Frieza and Cell kicking me while i'd been distracted by the Ginyu force. Rolling out from the crater my body had made, narrowly avoiding a ki blast from Cell in the process, I decided I wasn't going to fool around anymore and began to power up. Within a couple seconds, the force of my aura was pushing everyone back. Cell, Frieza, 17, and Cooler were shielding their eyes and trying to stay still - only Keninchi seemed unaffected, and was currently watching me with a gleam in her black eyes.

I let out a huge scream, and when the light faded I stood there in SSJ3 form.

Now, lets put my new powers to the test.

Before they'd even managed to recover from their shock at my new appearance, Frieza and Cooler were both sent smashing into the ground by me and my newly increased strength and speed. I had only enough time to send a short Kamehameha after Frieza before being attacked by both 17 and Cell. As I was trading punches with 17 and Cell, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Cooler was getting up from the crater he'd made. Frieza was bloodied, burnt, and looked to be dead, but I didn't count him out quite yet.

Cooler flew up and joined 17 and Cell in fighting me, and it was at about that point that I began to lose. I'd beaten Cell in SSJ2 form before, my dad had beaten Cooler as a Super Saiyan, and 17 had been beaten in SSJ2 form as well - However, combined all three bad guys had enough power and tricks to give me a hard time, even in my SSJ3 form. I still had my trump card to use as a last resort, though. If things got too desperate, I could always open up the door in my mind and access that power. But frankly, that was the last thing I wanted to do, so I pushed myself and powered up all I could and began thinking up strategies, while still trying to hold off Cell, Cooler, and 17.

A couple of blocks and dodges, as well as some punches and ki blasts, later I knew what I was going to do. Putting two fingers to my forehead, I Instant Transmissioned myself out of the way of Cooler's kick and over to Frieza's body. Checking first to make sure the ice-jin was actually dead, I continued with my plan. I grabbed Frieza's body in time to dodge a ki blast from Cell. Using the Instant Transmission again, I appeared behind 17. As 17 whirled around to face me, I threw Frieza's body at the android. Instinctively 17 caught Frieza's body, and in doing so left him wide open to the massive ki blast I had been hiding. The second the blast hit 17 and disintegrated both his and Frieza's bodies, I heard the words.

"BIG BANG ATTACK!"

And was sent slamming into the ground from the attack by Cell. Immediately after hitting the ground, I was attacked by Cooler. Cooler relentlessly began a barrage of punches and kicks, most of which I was unable to dodge or block.