Five

"Okay now, let's introduce ourselves to Minji." Suho looked at the other members, Kris nudges Minji then repeated Suho's words, slowly and making sure that every word is understood, Minji giggled. She can understand every words that's being uttered in the room perfectly. But seeing Kris putting an effort so she's not left out on the conversation, she nodded then looked at Suho, listening.

"I'll go first. Minji-yah annyeong! I'm Suho Oppa, hope we can be close." Suho waves his hands to Minji and she shyly waved back, she smiled when Suho's eyes became crescent moons from too much smiling.

"Don't call her Oppa Minji-yah, he's an Uncle. Uncle." Baekhyun stressed on the last two syllables as he said it then puts his arms over his neck when Suho attempted to stand up.

"Suho Oppa." Minji said in a low voice, but all of them heard her. Suho fist pumped than pulled his wallet to get money then handed it to Minji, but Sehun and Kai stopped him. She can feel Kris' chest rumbling on her back, he's laughing too.

"What the heck are you doing hyung?" The two maknae asked, bewildered but laughing.

"I told you guys he's an Uncle. He's acting like an Uncle already." Baekhyun yelled so all of them can heard what he said.

"What? She's a good kid!"

"She's not going accept that hyung, give her your credit card." Chanyeol's deep voice boomed, shaking his head as he reached out to push Suho's hands away.

"I'm Xiumin, Minji-ah." Xiumin pinched her cheeks, and she can feel her face heating up again.

'Why are their hands so soft?' She thought, crying inside.

"I'm Luhan." Luhan brushed her hair, he laughed when Minji scratches her left cheek, completely embarrassed.

'Why do they kept touching me? It's making me breathless.' Minji huffed.

"And I'm Kris." Kris turned Minji to face him, Minji's eyes almost jumped out of it's socket when Kris pulled her face closer, brushing the tips of their nose together. Minji felt being cross-eyed when the tip of their nose touched, for how many times today, her heart skips a beat again.

'And oh god he smells intoxicating.' She screamed in her mind when she took a whiff of his scent, and it's his bare skin she smelled, not his clothes which made her on the brink of insanity once again.

"Aren't you too intimate with her? I mean you just saw her fifteen minutes ago!" The other members booed, so for Kris' sake, and for her own sanity. She decided to sit in the center, where no one can touch h

'I don't know what the others will do too and i'm sure it might cause me a heart failure, I'm already shocked that I'm still alive with all the skinship they are initiating.' She felt proud, but she's still embarrassed because oh wow her mother is watching in case all of you forgot.

"I'm Lay." His dimple showed when he said his name and Minji has the sudden urge to come up to him and poke his dimple. They said that dimples are the angels' mistakes. Well, Lay made a mistake on himself. This man looks like an angel especially with the way he talk. She really need to touch that dimple, maybe next time.

"Hi... Lay Oppa." She smiled sweetly.

"I'm Chanyeol. Chanyeol Oppa." He nods, her mouth ajar but smiling, his big eyes looking straight at her. No wonder fans call him a creep, he's being creepy right now, and he looks funny too.

Minji have always liked Chanyeol's deep voice, she always wonders how Chanyeol's voice would sound when he just woke up. Tousled hair and deep voice? She would love to wake up with his big arms encircling her waist while he's groaning sleepily.

Hello Baby?! (Exo Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara