Nine

"Kyungsoo Oppa, what are you doing?" Minji asked when she entered their room and saw Kyungsoo focused on his tablet. The other members are gone again and the others are asleep, so she has no one to play with. Yep, Minji is bored.

"I'm watching a movie. I said don't climb!" Kyungsoo huffed when Minji attempted to climb again, he comes down and grabbed her wrist and took her to the living room. He thought Minji's asleep too, though her face doesn't look like someone who just woke up, she probably was playing with herself until she got bored and looked for someone who can play with her.

He's the only one who's conscious in the whole dorm.

"I'm bored." Minji pouted, encircling her arms on Kyungsoo's waist. There are members who are still uncomfortable with her when it comes to skinship, and Kyungsoo was one of them. He ruffles her hair and hold her hands, but that's all. Kyungsoo doesn't do what Baekhyun or Luhan or Sehun or Tao are doing to her (like hugging her or kissing her to the point she's sure she saw her sanity slipping out of her), but it's okay. She enjoys hugging Kyungsoo.

"What do you want to do? Watch cartoons?" He asked, letting her hug him. He encircled his arms on her neck, okay it looks like he's choking her. Minji just laughed.

"It doesn't have to be cartoons. I'll still watch it even if it's scary!" Minji laughed, she remembered that when she first came at the dorm, Kyungsoo asked her if she wants to watch cartoon too. That was already night time, do channels even air cartoons at that time of the day?

"Our Minji is so brave." Kyungsoo cooed, already finding some channels that were airing a good movie. He stopped at a certain movie, it's Tinkerbell and the Neverbeast. He decides it's okay for Minji so he puts the remote down and props his palm on the floor. Minji ran in one of the rooms and brought a lot of pillows for the two of them. They really should get a couch.

"I'll put it back to where it belongs after this, I promise." Minji said then settled beside Kyungsoo again. She almost said that the baby hawk looks like Kyungsoo.

"Aww cute." She whispered to herself when she saw the bunnies, and then she added, "Why don't they make another movie on how Tinkerbell and Peter Pan met? I'm most curious at that."

Kyungsoo's eyebrow raised when he heard her talking to herself. Sometimes she talks like an adult, even more mature than Baekhyun and Chen decide to act like complete brats. He remembered he saw some fans on the internet calling her chic because she's not so easily amused with things. But she's really bubbly. He shrugged the thoughts away and focused on the movie.

Minji leaned on Kyungsoo then rest her cheek on his side, completely enjoying the warmth that is radiating from his body.

"Oppa, why do they need pixie dust? I mean, they already have wings. They can fly." She asked.

"Yeah, I wonder why." He tried to look uninterested, but that question actually bugged him.

"Fairies in this movie were created when there was a-- what was that again? I forgot what flower was that but together with an infant's laugh, a fairy is born." She said, giggling when the animal fairy suddenly imitates a monkey.

"They should make another one like in every child's tear..."

"A fairy will die." Kyungsoo cuts her sentence.

"That's brutal." Minji looked at him incredulously, but laughed when Kyungsoo snickered at her comment.

"Isn't it like when someone doesn't believe in fairies? They grow weak? They die too, I think."

"Who?"

"The fairies."

Kyungsoo looked down at her, she's holding his arms while looking at the TV. This kid knows a lot, he noticed. Why hadn't he seen it? Her eyes shows knowledge, he also noticed that sometimes she doesn't move like a kid too, she moves almost with class, always so sure. He tried digging in his mind for a few seconds if her family is wealthy. He remembered, they're not.

They stayed silent as they watch, Minji occasionally commenting on the scenes that intrigued her. There was even a time where Kyungsoo laughed so loud when Minji said that the fairy queen does nothing but be calm and use the pixie dust as her dress.

When they reached the climax, Minji gripped Kyungsoo's arms (Author's note: wtf this sound so wrong, sorry hahahaha). She looked up then noticed that Kyungsoo was so into the movie that his fist is closing and opening again and again.

Minji tried so hard to stifle her laughter when she heard Kyungsoo talking in a hush voice, she heard a "I hate that fairy with a toothpick" and "why is jongdae ruining the pixie hollow with his lightning super power" and a "run away and never return." That she can't help herself but say that it's a line from Lion King.

Though Kyungsoo laughed again when Minji suddenly blurted out that the Neverbeast suddenly looked like Maleficent or Hell Boy. They both enjoy each others' company and the movie that they both sighed when the dilemma was solved.

The movie is coming to an end and Minji's lips trembled when the Neverbeast started yawning, and when the fairies lead him to his cave to hibernate again, she bit back sob.

"What the..." suddenly, Jongin came into the living room and almost cursed when he saw Kyungsoo's eyes red and a fat tear is about to roll down his cheeks but Kyungsoo manages to wipe it before it falls with Minji still by his side.

----

Author's note: okay why am i updating so fast??? Maybe because i'm excited for they comeback? Oh the cars *drools* i'm sure they would all look so fantastic! This might be a spoiler for the movie ;_; i watched this movie last week when my mother suggested and it was pretty good, my mother cried hahaha so here's Kyungsoo for everyone!