Epilogue

---Six months later...

"Young lady, are you sure you can get home by yourself?" Mr. Kim asked as he checked the locks on the store for the third time. It's late and it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone.

"Boss, I'm pretty sure I know my way home." Minji stomped her foot and Mr. Kim chuckled.

"No, what I mean is, there are dangerous guys out there!" Mr. Kim cocked his head to the side, amusement glinting in his eyes when Minji threw a few jabs in the air.

"Don't worry; I'm stronger than what I look! I can handle lots of 'em." Minji huffed proudly, sassily blowing non-existent dust on her fingernails.

"You can't even twist open a bottle, Minji." Mr. Kim said flatly and Minji gawked at him, completely offended.

"Boss, that's completely different!" Minji exclaimed, the old man just chuckled.

"Okay, okay. Now get going, the night's getting deeper."

"Arasso; bye, Boss!" Minji waved, she walked fast because her Boss wouldn't start walking his way until he's sure he can't see her anymore. Anytime now she'll be home and the old man will still be walking, slightly limping because of his arthritis.

"He should be staying at home at this age. Where the heck are his children?!" Minji mumbled as she walks, the place of her current job is a little bit crowded so it isn't too scary to walk at night in comparison to her last job. Plus, it's nearer to her house.

'Ugh, I'm hungry.' Minji frowned when she heard her stomach rumble. Thankfully there's a convenience store nearby, she'll just buy some bread and some snacks and she could eat it while walking.

Once she went inside the store, she quickly grabbed three pieces of mocha bread (and lots of junk foods that she'll eat at home she swears). She quickly paid for it too because if she stayed longer, she might buy more things that she doesn't even need.

She ripped the plastic bag using her teeth, she took a big bite of the bread and she hopes nobody saw her do that. She smiled while chewing when she remembered that Kyungsoo gave her a box full of those, suddenly she had a hard time swallowing. She misses them, a lot.

She thinks she's okay now. That she finally got back to her life again, like those months with Exo didn't happened. Though it was hard moving on, she was a wreck for two months. Crying and sobbing while re-watching all the episodes of Hello Baby, pointing and complaining about what really happened during those times. Her mother thought it was weird to see her daughter like that, but her mother didn't know that Exo knew her real form. Exo knew she exists, not just the baby, the Minji that always left them befuddled because she's so matured, Exo knows the real her.

It actually scared her when she suddenly came back to her old body when she was at the dorm, and it didn't really help that the other members were so cautious at her the first time they saw her. She suddenly felt transparent at that time, having a kid's body is like having a mask, and them seeing the real her made her scared like, what if they don't like her? What if they kicked her out of the dorm?

At first, she cared for her physical appearance and damn, one of the reason she didn't tell her parents that Exo already knew is that four members saw her naked. Her father might have made the four members marry her, thought that's a great idea but really, it's just embarrassing. She was bare-faced that time and wearing a borrowed shirt and pants but hell, the members were bare-faced too so why was she even stressing about it. Plus, she remembered that Jongin doesn't care about physical appearance and that's where she got her confidence (SHE HAS THOSE TOO OKAY EVEN IF HER MOTHER SAID SHE ISN'T PRETTY IF JONGIN SAID EVERYBODY IS PRETTY THEN SHE IS PRETTY).