Call Me Baby: Chapter 15

She's been awake for minutes now, but she didn't dare open her eyes. She can feel that someone is lying beside her. She can feel the intense gaze of that person on her face, his fingers sometimes pushing the strands of hair away from her cheeks. Sometimes it's just on her shoulder, his finger pads making circles on her skin.

"I know you're awake, Minji."

'OH FUCK?! IT'S OH SEHUN?!!' Despite knowing who's creeping on her, she didn't open her eyes because one, she's still sleepy. Two, she's embarrassed as fuck because what the hell why is she just in her panties and why is her bra not on her breasts?! And three, for sure she looks ugly with her oily face.

She also doesn't want to move, because her body is sore from all the manhandling she received during their play at the pool yesterday.

"Look, you're having goosebumps." She felt his hand caressing her arm as if that's supposed to be fucking helping her at all. She put her knuckles above her closed eyelids, and then slowly opening her eyes to peek at him. She groaned before closing her eyes again, her hands reaching down to feel the blanket. Sehun just chuckled, taking her hands and then putting it back on her sides.

"Can you cover my body at least." She groaned. The room was cold and she's underdressed. The both of them are. She can feel the cold mattress on her bare legs.

"Why would you cover your body? I've already seen everything." She felt her face getting hotter at his words, does he have to keep on bringing that up?! She's fucking sure Chen, Tao and Suho have seen her naked too but they never brought it up unlike this piece of peanut here.

"With the amount of times you've been bringing that up, I guess you can't forget what my body looks like. Right?" She said, finally opening her eyes so she can frown at him. His lips just formed into a thin line, the one fans always see him make that expression.

"Do you want me to tell you why I can't erase that memory from my mind?" He said, hugging her closer to his body when she shivered at the coldness.

"I don't want to hear it. And oh," She groaned again, her voice a little bit raspy from sleep, "I got drunk last night, did I violated you? I'm sure I scared you and the guys too, I'm so sorry, Sehun." She said while snuggling closer to him, she's already thinking that she's the reason why he's just in his boxerbriefs. Only, she can't remember how. But she's sure nothing happened like losing her virginity because she trusts the guys that they won't touch her if she's not sober. And if she ever tried to rape one of them, there were twelve of them and they're a lot stronger than her so they could stop her, right?

"You're changing the topic." He said, she just became a deeper shade of red but she didn't say anything.

His gaze went on her chest and it was enough for Minji to sink in embarrassment, her head slipping off the pillow while her arm covered her chest. He laughed when Minji slapped him on the shoulder. Her boobs can't be seen through her shirt, right?!

"What did I do to you last night for you to be this rude?" She said, glaring at him again as much as her swollen eyes can.

"You can't remember what happened last night? You gave me a hard time, you know."

"Tell me what I did last night." She said, pulling the blanket again but Sehun caught her doing that again so he pulled the blanket away from her, putting it on his other side where she can't reach for it anymore.

"Ever heard of the saying, 'An eye for an eye.'?" He asked, her smile suddenly faded as she stared at him.

"You're not thinking about that." She said, not believing him but oh god his expression just tells her that he is actually thinking about that. There's a glint of amusement in his eyes then it was suddenly changed into a concerned one.