Six

"Bye, Mom." Minji encircled her arms around her Mother's neck as she bid her farewell. The shooting for episode One is already finished and she'll be going home with Exo.

"I know you won't miss us when these guys are around you tss, just have fun hmm? Don't worry about us." Minji's mother smirked when her daughter blushed.

"I know you two will be alone in the house but please refrain from giving me a sister or brother while I'm like this." Now it's her mother's turn to blush.

Minji will be staying on Exo's dorm every weekdays then she'll come back home every weekends. The day for shooting is every Tuesday. That what the PD and their family agreed, which her parents are thankful of since both of them have work and they don't have the time to take care of Minji.

'And I'm thankful I stopped a year in college.' Minji sighed, it'll be a pain in the ass if she was. She already thought of an excuse on her boss, she's currently at the province taking care of her sick grandparents. She's glad her boss bought the lie, she hopes he could find someone who can replace her in the store as soon as possible.

"Just wait, you'll cry later, I'm sure." Her mother's laugh snapped her out of her thoughts. She can't find a reason to cry later so she can't understand her.

"Now go with your precious oppas." She put Minji down and gently pushed her towards Exo. Minji ran and stayed beside Suho, clutching on the hem of his coat.

"I'm really thankful that you're going to take care of her." Minji's mother bowed gratefully.

"Don't worry Mrs. Park, we'll take good care of her. Please tell Mr. Park to not worry also, she'll be in good hands." Suho assured, his leader smile plastered on his handsome face.

"Then, I have to go. I still have work early tomorrow, Minji-ah behave!" She wagged her fingers before bowing to Exo and the staff then she finally left.

"Minji-ah, let's go home hmm?" Suho crouched in front of her, Minji nodded then took his hands.

'Damn short limbs.' Minji grumbled, she feels like she's slowing them in their walk, the other members always stopping just to wait for her, the other slowly walk to match her pace. All of them watching her.

"Uh-oh, Minji still doesn't have a place to sit on, someone needs to cradle her until we get home." Suho informed, they need to use two vans, and it's already crowded with just the six of them in a van.

"Alright, Minji-ah come here." Chanyeol picked her up then went inside the vehicle, Chanyeol shifted in his sit first before comfortably putting Minji on his lap.

"Your legs will go numb..." Minji mumbled, looking at her dangling feet.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm strong!" Chanyeol laughed. Minji joined him, but her body is stiff, her back already hurts from always sitting straight, she can't relax when she's sitting on their lap. She ignored the curious eyes that seems to watch her every move and looks out the window.

'This is making me more conscious than those big cameras a while ago.' She fought back the urge to tell them not to look at her, they're probably just excited.

----

"Minji-ah this is your new home!" Tao exclaimed, they actually have two dorms, one for Exo-K and the other for Exo-M. She'll be staying with the Exo-K's dorm, since M is always promoting in china, so it's always empty.

"What are you doing? Come in, don't be shy." Sehun gently pushed Minji inside but she stopped when she passed through the door, refusing on going much farther.