Eight

Sehun squinted his eyes at the black object beside his bed and groans, today is tuesday so it means that they're going to shoot for Hello Baby, and that big black object that he saw was a camera, and oh my god who put the camera in there, why didn't they wake him up before installing it, who let the staff in but thank god he slept with his shirt on.

He begrudgingly sat up while running his fingers through his ruined hair, scratching his neck and yawning his mouth might rip from too much stretching, he didn't care if he looks ugly. He's too sleepy to think of that and they already saw him like this so it won't make sense if he hide it.

He stood up then went out his room but he didn't go straight to the bathroom, instead, he went inside Minji's room. Even the cameras were installed there too, he crawled then lay beside Minji who was slightly snoring, cute.

They didn't want Minji to fall off the bed so they put cushions on the corner and let her sleep there, he remembered how Minji was excited that the space was too big for her and she can go tumbling if she wants to and it'll still be big.

It had been a habit for him to go and wait for her to wake up, he likes the sound Minji makes when she's asleep, a few occasional twitch of her hands, and when her eyes flutter open and smile at him sleepily, even her smell and the softness of her skin. He always like the mornings cause it means everybody is still asleep and he can have Minji for himself even if it's just for a while.

He moved closer to Minji so he can smell her scent, his favorite scent, she smells like baby powder but still. It's still early so he'll sleep some more.

---

Minji jolted awake when someone nudge her a bit hard, she was about to snap at whoever that was but when she saw Sehun turning on his side, still asleep, her expression softens. She stood up then carefully steps over Sehun's sleeping body, avoiding any skin contact that might wake him up.

Then she saw the cameras too, facing her bed. When did that get there? Though, she bowed at the camera before walking past it. She went out of the room and there were lots of camera too, she tried to ignore them and walk towards the bathroom, it's a good thing that she can reach the door handle so she don't have to disturb anyone or even announced to everyone that she needs to do her business so someone will open the door for her.

When she got out, she went to every corner that has a camera then bowed, she didn't know how many times she bowed but she needs to show some manners. Plus, as evil as it may sound, she wants the viewers to have a headache thinking if she's a genius or something. I mean, a three year old kid would've been crying and looking for her mother once she woke up instead of sitting on the floor patiently.

"Oh, Minji you're awake." Minji blushed when she heard the deep voice, she turned and greeted him good morning, Chanyeol's eyes are still puffy but Minji thinks he's still handsome, and his voice, boy that is illegal.

Did I mention that he's barefooted? Okay, barefooted Chanyeol is one of her weaknesses. You see, Minji is just like any other fan, there were lots of things that Exo do or say that turns her on. And she's happy that the fans can finally see this side of Exo. She knows she's not the only one that wants to see Exo's face while sleeping and their face when they woke up.

"You hungry?" He asked again, ruffling his hair then putting a cap on it.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"My hair's a mess."

"Nuh-uh it looks good on you."

"Thank you, Minji" Chanyeol said as he looks inside the fridge, he needs to make Minji breakfast and for the others too.