Call Me Baby: Chapter 10

"Chanyeol Oppa, wake up." Minji gently shook Chanyeol's arm, the scene feels familiar except Chanyeol just looked at her gloomily when he opened his eyes. Minji pulled him in a sitting position.

"Are you angry?" Minji pressed her fingers on the back of his head, gently massaging his scalp as she looked down at Chanyeol to see his expression. His eyes and lips were swollen from sleep.

Without warning, Minji hugged Chanyeol.

"Minji wha--" Chanyeol's eyes became large when he felt the side of his face pressing at the top of her chest, he felt her arms encircling his neck as she let her hand massage his scalp again. She feels warm and soft, just like what Baekhyun and Chen said.

"Thanks for saving me last night, Oppa." Minji softly said. Chanyeol just blinked, he can feel her breathing, he can feel the vibration of her chest as she spoke. Minji's hug became tighter.

"Are you mad at Yixing Oppa?" She asked.

"No. I know he didn't do it intentionally, but I know how his bite hurts." Chanyeol sighed, his hand unconsciously grabbing the hem of her shirt.

"You like hugs like this, right?" Minji chuckled softly and Chanyeol shyly nodded, she let go for a second to lift Chanyeol's arm and wrapped it around her waist.

"You're scary, you know me too well." Chanyeol mumbled while nuzzling closer. Minji just played with his ear, her thumb and forefinger caressing his earlobe. Chanyeol saw Jongin looking at the two of them and he scrunched his nose as if he's mocking Jongin that he got to be like that with Minji. Jongin just snorted.

"Fool. It's not that hard to notice that you're always bending your knees so you could be lower than everyone's height when you try to hug them. Fans know of that simple act of yours, Dobi." Minji looked up to see Kyungsoo peeking down from his bunk, he hid again when Minji looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I just like the feeling of being hugged. Like this." Chanyeol sighed before closing his eyes to savor the moment.

"Then tell me if you want hugs again. I'll hug you." Minji said. With Chanyeol's height, it's hard for him to receive comfort such as hugs and pats on the head.

"Really? You promise?" Chanyeol's eyes twinkled. Does it mean that he could get free hugs from Minji? Anytime? Anywhere?

"I promise." Minji chuckled when Chanyeol produced this weird squealing sound with his deep voice while tightening his hold on her.

"You're so huggable!" Chanyeol squealed again before letting go. He is back to his cheerful side, he was even making small jumps while going out of the room. Minji locked the door when he went out, she looked at Kyungsoo before sitting on Jongin's bed, her legs crossed as if she's not pleased with something he did.

"Do Kyungsoo, don't you have something to say?" For the first time since Kyungsoo met her, this is the first time that he got intimidated by her. The atmosphere of the room suddenly felt different and Kyungsoo can picture Minji being Lord Voldemort and he'll be the breakfast of Nagini, a.k.a. Jongin.

"Come here." She instructed and he can't do anything but to do what he's told. He meekly went down his bunk and sat at the side of the bed too, he could feel the gaze of the two and it's just making him feel smaller.

"Why did you do it?" Minji asked, her tone soft like a mother asking her son why he did something wrong. It was a contrast to what she looked like a while ago. Kyungsoo didn't respond.

"Just answer me, Oppa. I'm not angry." She sighed, putting her hand on his to emphasize that she's not mad at him. Kyungsoo took a deep breath before telling the truth.