Call Me Baby: Chapter 13 Part I

"Woah." Lay's jaw dropped when he saw Minji, the latter smiled sweetly before waving at him.

"I don't look real, right?" She asked while curling a strand of her hair behind her ear. She was wearing a plain white dress, bare-footed and her hair is now dyed light brown instead of jet black. She's wearing hazel contacts too. Not only that, but she has extension to make her hair unbelievably longer than natural.

"Yeah... Minji, you really look like an angel." Minji snorted at Lay's response while the stylist behind them cheered, they had done a great job. Minji clucked her tongue while waving her forefinger.

"Wrong, I look like I'm from middle-earth." She scoffed proudly, she totally gets the concept. But. This. Is. Not. Her. Style. As funny as it sounds, her role for Lay's video is a fucking angel. That's why the long hair and contacts. Just to emphasize that she's different from others.

"You know the feeling like I just want to sob because she looks so ethereal? Oh my god I think a tear rolled down." Lay exclaimed, Minji can't help but laugh at his cute actions.

"It's a pity the guys won't see you like this but it's a good thing I'll get you all for myself." Minji shook her head in amusement, when did Boss Zhang became like this?! Usually the ones who are pretty possessive were Chanyeol or Sehun.

"You know the feeling like I just want to sob because of feels? Boss Zhang don't smile like that!" Minji bit back a squeal. It's obvious that Yixing is in a good mood, his smile is much sweeter and Minji always melts when he smiles but this time it's different, she can't even contain her feelings.

"Guys? You could go all lovey dovey later but for now we have to get your make up done Lay." The two look cute but they kept on complimenting each other that it's starting to look funny already. Minji nodded in agreement, she lightly pushed Lay towards the two stylists.

"I'll just uhmm.. Practice being uhh nice and a little bit of a fool." Minji shrugged before standing in front of the full length mirror. Lay was already sitting, his bangs clipped to the side of his face.

"Fool? I thought you're supposed to be innocent, right?" Lay asked, his eyes closed as the two stylists worked on his make up.

"Accidentally spraying perfume in eyes isn't innocent, ge." Lay chuckled at her answer.

Minji put her hands on her waist while looking at her reflection. She suddenly looked younger, and well, nicer. Her usual bitchy appearance now long gone. She tilted her head in a cute way, her eyes turning into crescent while her fingers were intertwined on her back.

"I can't dig this. I'm too kawaii!" Minji wants to vomit, that image was so not her okay. You know those anime characters that are too short and too cute? She looks like a chibi.

"Oh come on, you can do it! Make your eyes look like they're twinkling yep that's right!" Her stylist laughed when her eyes suddenly became teary. Minji didn't even hesitate in obeying.

"But really Oppa, I was disappointed when I found out that I won't get to see you wearing a lab coat." Minji sighed. their scenes would be more like a series of flashbacks. It was right before Lay could even be a doctor.

"Don't worry, if you want I could dress like a doctor again for you." Lay smiled at her through the mirror.

"Really? You don't have to wear the white coat, just the stethoscope is okay!" The two of them laughed at her joke.

"You and your imagination." Lay wheezed, not really paying attention to the two stylists who are scolding him for moving too much.

"No more soap in my nostril!" Minji cutely covered her nose, acting like an angel is such a burden.