Call Me Baby: Chapter 6 Part I

-Group chat-

Suho: Minji, my little one, wer r u?

Xiumin: why are you calling MY KITTEN ur little one? >:(

KrisWu: Is she still not there? guys stop it, she's my baby

Yeol_park: aww it's a pity i'm not there ;_; i want 2 watch her! stupid schedule

HealingLay: send us some pictures later

Ohsehun: she probably wants to be called princess....

Ohsehun: aish u hyungs r unfair -.-

ZiTao: yeah we want to go there! let us go 2!

Xiumin: hehe sorry kids are not allowed here

Minji.the.great: MINJI IS MINE OKAY ONLY MINE

Minji.the.great: i'll be on my way for a couple of minuets, we r just closing the shop

Minji.the.great: minutes*

Minji.the.great: and stop with d pet names

Minji.the.great: it makes me want to bite my phone like a chocolate bar

Suho: my little one!!! shud i go der 2 get u? it's dangerous to go alone, daddy will protect u ;)

HealingLay: suho hyung would u plis stop? u sound like a perv

Ohsehun: how's Mr. George? And Alfredo and Thomas and Jeremy and Lucas, little minji? Kekeke

Minji.the.great: we just had tea before i went to work. HOW'S PINKU PINKU???!!!!!!

KimKai: oh maknae, minji thinks ur a baby too!

ZiTao: awww bb sehun!

Ohsehun: I AM NOT A BABY!!!!

KimKai: then y r u teary eyed ryt now i can see u ryt from here

Minji.the.great: quick get his pacifier

Luhan: can we compare their stuffed toys' name...

Ohsehun: what about pinku pinku's name?! It's easier to pronounce -_-

Minji chuckled while reading their chat messages, having private messages is easier but when it comes to their group chat, it's always a chaos.

"Minji ah, should Hyesung accompany you on your way home?" Mr. Kim said after putting the keys inside his pocket. He slightly pushed his grandson towards him while Hyesung just glared at the sky.

"Why should i take her home? She's much older than me, and i don't know the way back!" He whined then mumbled about wanting to go already.

"It's okay, boss. I have somewhere to go to. Hyesung-ssi take care of your grandfather." Minji put her phone back to her bag, smiled at the old man then gave Hyesung an 'better-make-sure-boss-will-come-home-safely' stare. She quickly went to the side of the road to hail some taxi to avoid their questions.

"Aish such a bratty child." Minji scoffed while watching the two walk their way home. All of her employer's children are already living abroad, and they want their Mr. Kim to stay with them except Mr. Kim doesn't want to leave Korea. Especially the shop. So they sent Hyesung to stay with his Granpa for a while, maybe they thought Hyesung could make Mr. Kim come with him but it's evident that Hyesung doesn't want to be here.

She texted Suho and her mother that she's already on her way after giving the driver the adrress. Taking a taxi is expensive but she doesn't want to be late.